Gearing up

Hello,

I recently hit 120 with my warrior and my ilvl is shockingly bad!
I am on 226 ilvl at the moment and i wanted to know what can i do?

I know about world quests, but i didn’t finished all of legion maps (in fact not even 1 i think), the korrak event was good to me for lvling but now i need to catch up a lot of ground to get world quests to open, and ofc to open the BfA world quests.

So what else can i do for now? i cant go into mythic or even heroic, does normal dungeons give me better ilvl items?

I hope you can help me, thanks :slight_smile:

Is this your alt ?

IF yes you can go buy 385 some gear from pearl vendor in Nazjatar.

Normally you would get gear from questing and from doing dungeons while lvling.

There is vendor for Korrak Revenge with some gear pieces https://www.wowhead.com/news=296203/korraks-revenge-timewarped-badge-items

WQs and benthic gear from nazjatar is your friend!

3 Likes

Its my main.

I was playing at the maelstorm and switched servers so he is the main, got another rogue max and druid + dk on the way

So then
GO to vising Korrak gear dude buy something then try few dungeson then go to nazjatar and do quests /follow it and you will be like 380+

But nazjatar will hurt with your non gear right now.

1 Like

If you can tank then you can do some Normal dungeons, this dungeons should drop 370+ gear.
But as people already said, Benthic gear is the best thing you can get. The opening quest gives you a nice weapon (don’t forget to change your loot spec tho).

If you don’t mind Cataclysm dungeons on Heroic difficultly (I believe) you can do Timewalking dungeons, which award ilvl 395 gear, and if you do 5 of them you can talk to a vendor in (Zandalar I believe?) that awards you a random piece of ilvl 415 gear from the Eternal Palace raid for your respective class.
Plus from my experience on my max-level characters people are a bit more chill in Timewalking dungeons than they are on Heroic and Mythic BfA dungeons.

1 Like

Well i used my honor in that place you said and im 298 ilvl now, a bit better. now i will try some other options you guys suggested and hopefully it goes well :smiley:

Benthic then go tank Mythics. One week you’ll be 430. That’s how long it took me on my prot Warr.

1 Like

just go to nadgertar, free 370 and 1 gear item. 5 pearls each for each 385 item from then on. few quests in mechagon and you’ve a 404 trinket. weekly world bosses for a chance at 415 minimum then wq to fill out your rings/trinket and youre ready for 5mans at least. onwards and upwards from there

1 Like

Use it to send benthic tokens to the warrior using BOA cross server mail.

charname**-**servername

Oh the rouge is on the same server as my warrior, he has even lower ilvl lol

Remember to do the world bosses, might even be worth using coins on them. Because they drop static ilvl gear. If darkshore is up, that boss drops 400 loot if I remember correctly.
If you have a steady job I would buy a token to get some gold and go to the AH and buy some cheap stuff in the 400 range, and then start doing low keys.

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking about token but wasn’t sure that I can actually buy high ilvl gear.
But now I might consider it because I need some gold anyway :wink:

Yeah crafted 370 gear is the absolute cheapest but for one token you can probably get decked out in 400 gear.
Get the craftable trinkets aswell. Rings are usually the biggest problem, but spam some m+ and hope to get lucky. And pray that the Tortollan emissary gives ring/trinket reward next time it’s up. =)

1 Like

timewalking would be the best thing tomorrow imo. you get sinced down (ilvl too) and get drops appropriate for your level (i guess around 380-400). also with the badges u can buy gear from the timewalking npc. you can also give the timewalking raids a go for a chance of 400+ ilvl gear too.
you can mix things up with doing normal mode dungeons for 375+ gear.
give nazjatar a go, maybe u can manage to do the introduction questline and unlock the wq’s there. if its too hard just do the things mentioned above. in less then a week u will be ilvl 380+.

I am sorry, i havens played in a very long time.

Everyone is saying do timewalking and go to nazjatar, what the hell are those? dungeons, maps?
I looked on the list of dungeons i can do, there is no timewalking (yes, i know its a noob quest)

Two guides that might help with gearing.

1 Like

yeah dont worry, i returned recently my self so i know how it is.
i think puny answered your question about nazjatar with the 2 guides.
another advice i can give u, you might know about it thou, is to check the ingame calendar from time to time. there u will find when and for how long different ingame events and small weekly events are. timewalking is one of those weekly events and starts tomorrow, that’s why u don’t see it as an option to queue up for atm.
this should explain it better then i would :stuck_out_tongue:
Timewalking

2 Likes

That is also excellent advice. Which reminded me of this guide.

1 Like