Gehennas dm trib hunters and prices

OKEY FIRST of all u claim to be a PLAYER BUT I FU…ED UR WHIFE WESTESIIDE TAKE MONNNEY.

AND NOW TO THE TOPIC !

my name is Genos Known to be in DM trib farming items for my fellow horde members i help them get theyr BIHSHSHSHSHHS items, rings staff u name it. and u other hunters out there selling items cheap!!! fuking ring for 10g?? 20g??? are u kidding me+?? i do the run i pay for invis pot i pay for explosive i pay for arrows i pay for food for pet i pay them fuking mages for water??? thats another disccussion fuking mages taking gold for water??? have u no shame?! u conjur mana in 1 cklick then sell it for hardworking sweat and blood hunters??? shame.shame,… however i also need food for myself and my dirty pet. then i waaste my talents on stupid improved FD ??? u know the feeling dying cuz u resist ur fd?? no U DONT!!! THATS WHY U PAY FREAKING 10G FOR RING U CHEAP SHEET… so who EVER U ARE OUT THERE HUNTARD SELLING CHEAP ITEM I WILL FIND U AND I WILL … YOU :slight_smile: AND IF UR NAME IS DREAMCHASER ITS OK TO SELL CEHAP. AND BTW THE PRICE FOR DM BUFFS OFFIALY ARE NOW 10G STOP THE 5 G BULLSHÄT U FEEL ME?? GOD BLESS U ALL AND ABDILATTI OMG THAT WARRIOR KILLED POT LARRE WHIT FULL BUFFS.

3 Likes

Duuuude its the legendary deathcatcher,
kom till maj
fixa bis till maaaj

OHH heaviiee nice to see u… please help me out whit those cheapASShunters

Who is this legendary Abdilatti?

Genoos u say to mee u gif to me bis i gif to you bis you gif to me no boff dm no ring gif to me ?=

vvarför du skoja på mAAAJ – jag ska hitta social och slåå till dig

Dude, why are you trolling so bad.
Btw I’ve heard about you, and your redicolous prices dude!
U are so greedy and will always be a LOSER@

This dude is soooooooo bad at DM, saw him failing like 3-4 times on one round…
GG!

This guy got me 2 bishshhs rings from DM was very nice of him would recommend 10/10 tripadvisor

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.