Gehennas down?

Same here, black screen instead of chars.

2 Likes

Yeah same for me, it was working just fine earlier this morning when ilogged in around 6:30 UK time, then when i tried to log back in around 8 it was just dead

No one is going to transfer at this stage. By the way i can see my chacrecters but when i try to enter it just remains at loading screen

My fiance has the same issue as u do right now

I was playing and I had to force exit because everytime I was picking a vein the game freezed, then I tried to enter again and cannot log in

Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available-- Updated 22 November its locked and has free char transfer cus full of capacity

1 Like

why didnt they layerup when they had the time, the knew this would come as they predicted in TBC release. worked out well.

2 Likes

old good days i said.same things back in 2008

Its only morning yet, but this will just get worse when ppls start gettin home from work…

1 Like

I can’t image how the queues will be immediately after expansion launch…

Yeah definitely something going on with Gehennas :confused:

1 Like

its gonna be hell :stuck_out_tongue: we all know it

1 Like

What baffles me, is that it wasn’t this bad during peak hours yesterday. So did it take time for the lag to catch up?

1 Like

Yesterday AH was extremely laggy. I wonder if the issues are caused by AH addon shenaningans.

AH is always laggy during peak hours though

honestly ah was just laggy yesterday because 5 million people were posting glyphs xD

3 Likes

Can we play tho? :smiley:

Come on Blizzard fix this problem its almost been an hour of server downtime get it together and fix this have you not learned from previous expansions that you should increase the capacity at a launch JJEEEEEZZZZUUUZZZZ.

2 Likes

no … no we cant… :stuck_out_tongue:

the people who need to fix it most likely isnt even in work yet xD