Gehennas: Long queue

Play on some other server. Literally, wrath didn’t even launch yet, and everyone and their grandma is going horde because OP racials in wotlk, so Gehennas and Thekal will be quite overpopulated.
Firemaw is no queue, but Alliance. Or you can sit in queue, your call.

Noone saw it comming, what a suprice, biggest server queue? rly why? blizz do something!! i paid dollars to go to biggest server and now queue, omg help plz!!

These threads are the best read! :laughing:

Apparently Alliance didn’t either, since they overflooded the server into a 80-20 balance BEFORE the transfer gimmick happened.
Enjoy your PvE server :sweat_smile:

Honestly this Horde vs Alliance is so dumbly outdated, I hope they make cross-faction a thing in DF.

1 Like

Gehennas was perfectly fine until 10000 Firemaw refugees decided to storm in. The server had small queues even at that time, but now obviously got worse with the pre-patch when old players also came back. And maybe some new ones as well.

2 Likes

Yes it is maybe a bit fun for some to see these threads, and maybe I brought this to myself by choosing to play on Gehennas.

Though it still not answer my question: What can be done serverwise (hardware or spftware) to enhance the player experience? And even more importantly why is it not happening?

Things might settle down, but as a costumer and investor, then I would expect Blizzard to handle releases better

1 Like

I don’t see free transfer as an option from Gehennas. But even worse I logged in and cannot even see my characters, only on that server. So… wtf is going on lol

Purged!

On a serious note: Classic is having all kinds of trouble’s right now lmao.
It feels like a good old expansion launch, where the first week or two everything is unplayable and bugging out :sweat_smile:

imagine being a multi-dollar company.

1 Like

send firemaw transfer abusers back home obv =)

2 Likes

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

2 Likes

imagine using teamviewer

See you think you’re being clever, but it’s letting people into the game and freezing on loading screens right now. Teamviewer can’t help with that jank.

We pay 13 euros a month to play the 2008 game and we have to wait two hours to play. It’s a joke.

2 Likes

this is what you get for taking all the Firemaw hordes to Gehennas :slight_smile:

1 Like

And firemaw was fine until gehennas alliance stormed in :slight_smile:

People are still blaming and looking for the solution to “migrations.”

The real problem is their “persistence” of not extending the capacity. I’d personally quit the game rather than migrate after all. Seriously, got back after 6 months for WOTLK, and look at the attitude. Need overhaul, from head to toe.

2 Likes

It’s kinda different, alliance from all servers paid to go to Firemaw over the course of months. Firemaw horde all transferred for free in the same week.

Same result for both servers regardless.

this dogsht game just Dc’d me after waiting for 2 hours to get in only to be put back into the same sh tque… Nice game you got there! Where are the compensations we used to get like game time etc… WHAT A JOKE COMPANY

1 Like