Gentlemen, start your engines

Hope we all get to ride the rocket this year :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: Good luck

(Punyelf) #2

For several years i’m the proud owner of the rocket, love it. Good luck to all of you!

Gave up on mindless alt running for the mount which has 0.00000000000001% drop rate(don’t care about about the “official” droprate. You need to multiply it with my “good luck” coefficient :smiley: )

(Jito) #5

Must. Not. Get. Banned. :zipper_mouth_face:

Come now, stop exagerating. Its actually has a 1 in 3333 chance of dropping or 0.03 to be accurate. I understand the headless horseman got it last year… by mistake.

I gave up tbh. Can’t even manage to get the HH mount despite playing since the first year. :crazy_face:

(Punyelf) #8

It’s rarity only makes it all the more appealling. I know there is little chance of me getting it but I will still go through with all the chars I can. It’s a lot less this year and I’ll only get 23 goes a day.

(Eggs) #9

Well the year they made it available to low levels, i had a full raf account of characters and did nothing but queue for the full event and still didn’t get it.

By the end i was more annoyed that i didn’t get the heartbreaker toy, for some strange reason.

Goodluck everyone anyway!

(Punyelf) #10

Only level 110 and above are eligible. Lower levels can take part but not get the mount. Last year the threshold was level 98.

(Eggs) #11

Think it was the year before when i did the low levels, whenever the first change was anyway.

This year i have about 10 characters i’ll do it on, its too time consuming to do more as the event goes on.

(Punyelf) #12

The very first year they lowered it to any char that could queue I did 50 tries a day :laughing:

(Eggs) #13

Yeah same. I kept meeting some guy with an announcer addon for kills and his was in the thousands, i still wonder if he ever got it :stuck_out_tongue:

(Punyelf) #14

I find those addons that keep track so depressing. I don’t want to know how many tries. I’m just gonna blindly hope every time xD

Good luck everyone! This is the one world event mount I still don’t have so I’m right there with you.

I’ll update you on my “No Big Love Rocket Club” membership status at the end of the event.

(Punyelf) #16

I’ve just hit the ‘too many instances’ wall :frowning:

Bit silly how you still get the necklaces. I could have used them on a few of my pre-110s. Post-110 they’re useless.

(Punyelf) #18

Same with TW, you get stuff for slots that are either neck/azerite xD

LOL, I thought you meant the re-release of crash team racing (CTR)… I am disappointed :frowning:

(Shopkeeper) #20

GRMBL Not even a day in and people are already camping at the door and leaving the moment they got their loot.

I really can feel the love with this event. :expressionless: