Get cutting edge before jan 23rd!

Hi all!

I’m sure there’s been a ton of posts revolving around a similar idea (of which most of them fall through) but I am dedicated in making this work, and I have a guild behind me to help make this happen.

I’m currently the leader of a growing guild on Twisting Nether, and we are currently at 3/8M. We’ve faced some problems with recruitment in 8.0, and have witnessed a number of players quitting the game due to burnout, dissatisfaction of the game and many more reasons.

I’ve created a Warcraft Community of which I will be recruiting the best players from my guild, from my capped friends list and from some guilds that I know to push cutting edge before the end of this raid tier. This raid tier is actually surprisingly easy, and I’m just not happy with ending this raid tier sitting on 3/8M.

If you would be interested in joining, you can join our Discord using this code: Hrb3F2a

Raid days are currently unconfirmed, but will most likely run on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Of course players are free to come and go as they please, but I will take regular attendees over those who pop in and out on whenever they wish.

My character name is Thotnir / Throthnir.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

1 Like

I like the idea of this!
Any room for a DH or Hunter?