GET GUD yeh?

I wanna see ION win 10 games at 1300 rating with 200 ilevel, only then will he be allowed to say get gid. Enjoy getting farmed.
He is an arrogant person but arrogance is even worse when the person it comes from isn’t good at what they do either. FIX THE GAME.

#IONHASTOGO

6 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/SPYqBXC.jpg

4 Likes

His comment was referring to PVE, specifically Mythic+ i believe. Although I’m sure the PVE community is just as annoyed at those comments.

It’s actually much worse when regarding PVP because there was no comment on it at all. The question wasn’t asked because Preach isn’t a PVP’er so we didn’t even get the issue addressed.

PVE is bad sure, but you’re not being barred from gear as much, at most you’re just getting annoyed by the mage in your group blowing your DPS out of the water. So what, at least you still did the dungeon, got your reward.

PVP boosting is actually barring people from climbing rating or getting gear. It’s a much more serious issue thats just going to be ignored until the next expansion where it will probably be ignored then too.

This has been a problem since TBC.

1 Like

In regards to live: he was correct. Most of the PvE playerbase are worse than bots.

3 Likes

Same applies to the PvP playerbase, I can’t believe that the median rating is below 1400…

2 Likes

Was shocked that my pisslow 1.8-2k butt was in top 10%, so yeah. 90% of complaints on any forums would be solved by getting good.

1 Like

tbh i also was shocked, i belong to 5% community (rip Rich Piana) with my garbodog skill xDDD

1 Like

if every single player had the skill of a pro, the median rating would still be the same.
That is how the ladder system normally works.
You can only be at the top if there are people that are worse than you.

obviously when I can say, hey I am apparently much better than the average, even though I think I am terrible at the game, only shows that this game doesn’t attract many mechanical gifted and invested players in the first place and second that the player amount is quite low in general.

It is also often hard to measure your own skill in a game that requires 2 team mates. If those 2 team mates are really good the can carry you much further than you normally would be able to.

1 Like

If you could teach me how to outplay a demonhunter/moonkin/fire mage with 43k hp at my pitiful alt’s rating of 1,2k with average ilevel of 200 it would be very nice

2 Likes

The main issue is the lack of pvp developers. Also developers should play the game and also read forums to examine the issues from more aspects.
The best would be if every class would have a developer (responsible for both pve and pvp balance) but this will never happen.
Tbh I would be surprised if Ion could play the game more than twice a week. Can you imagine how much responsible and work has a director?!

So Sadly even wow has one of the best pvp system in mmorpg genre their main focus is collecting mounts and mogs and pve like every other mmo’s. Tbh I actually think you wont find any pvp focused mmorpg. I always liked the complexity of this game but I feel like wow reached a point where its too much. Of course with a stronger class you can reach a little bit more rating than a class that has high skill floor but you will hit a barrier where your pure dmg and heal wont get you trough everything. Then you need to learn the setup, you have to learn other classes etc. One of the harder part is to find 2 other teammates who actually want to improve and not leave you after the first lose (Side note: almost impossible)
So until wow become more simple ppl wont play too much pvp because its just hard and too many factor affect your rating such as gear, your skill, your spec, your legendary power, your conduits, your mates gear your mates skill, class balance. Etc.

Look at LoL or Dota2 they are really popular because 1. You can pick a character whenever you want
2. You are much less affected by class balance since you have MUCH less spell.
3. It still has a high skill ceiling because there are a tons of character you should learn what they does and a tons of item but you can exist without this knowledge.

I feel like Blizzard already acknowledged this issue I mean that the game became too complex for most ppl but their solution is just not good. They bake really strong mechanics into dmg or mobility spells such as strong dmg + MS effect + mobility baked into one ability (fel rush) or pala will get mass dispell on judgement. Or look at the auto activating abilities like auto aoe stun if your hp goes down, auto darkness, auto frenzy regen, auto heal if xy happens. This doesn’t help to solve the issue.

What I want to say you have two option:

• You wait for wotlk classic where game was simple enough to learn almost everything and you need to outplay human reactions not auto activating def skills.
  • Or you try to find a pvp focused game
  • +1 You spend like 1 year to improve sit in lfg etc and become an average player in a game where you always feel that developers only love your money and they don’t care if you like the game or not until you pay your monthly fee.

Ps.: Before I forget. Look at one of the most popular wotlk server (I wont advertise them) their main focus is pvp and you can see where the game could develope if they care about pvp. Its just you know… not the official game so your progress is not that cool as on retail where you fight against millions of ppl.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.