Get Premades out of Random BG

Well this has been a problem for over 10 years and wow has no interest in solving it, end of the day pvp is just not important enough.

It should be random groups random battlegrounds, Ranked PvP for premade groups…its really simple. The “I want to play with friends” argument holds no water at all as actually want you want is to hope for easy wins and lots of points and to make others look rubbish…

THE ANSWER…

HERE IT IS…

STOP random grouping for PVP…FULL STOP…rubbish game if only one team turns up…dont keep turning up and getting beat STOP pvping and you will find they have to do something about it, if they don’t change it STOP PLAYING WOW…but for gods sake stop feeding the cheating machine.

9 Likes

This post is total bs. Ofcourse you should be able to play with your friends in random battlegrounds. It’s always been like this and always will be.

6 Likes

YES i too love to play in a full discord pvp geared rated premade group of “friends” and win practically all my games thrash everyone and have a wonderful time, who cares i have an unfair advantage and this suits me down to the ground im playing with my “friends” and anyway i don’t like even games i want to ensure i have a massively improved chance of winning…yes well said “HAFIO” lol

6 Likes

Just delete an account and play single player games. This is MMO. People play with friends or guilds and organize into groups. If nobody likes you and no one want to play with you I will say something is wrong but … with you. It has to be, no one sane would write such a sh…e post like yours.

3 Likes

Thankyou normal for your considered and reasoned response. Has anybody mentioned this not being an mmo has anybody said people cannot join to take part in activities?..have you spent many hours with your mate or 2 friends being totally and completely thrashed by full premade groups?..were talking premade groups with discord and a choice number of tanks/heals and melee/range…nobody says its the end for teaming up with friends…theres got to be a sensible solution to playing this game without having to be thrashed by organised FULL teams?

One day i DREAM of an actual proper response on any forum post that deals with the issues raised without some nonsense like you always see…are there on trolls on forum posts…Norma loves here to make assumptions of you just because you want to turn up for a few quick pvp games and enjoy it rather than being thrashed by a fully organised team…there should be the chance to do this, perhaps a seperate queue for solos who just fancy a quick couple of games.

3 Likes

This =/= people playing with their friends.

I’ve been called out for being in a group, despite having queued solo, just because I used a silence after someone elses stun had finished, and was using my fear on CD to defend our healer from melee.

Have we really reached a point where people are so detached from the idea of what it means to play PvP in an MMORPG that any form of common sense is assumed to require communication / be unfair?

5 Likes

1% of my bg’s are with a friend or 2 I’ve met along the way. Sure a win would be nice, but I don’t do it to ‘make others look rubbish’ & I don’t consider it cheating.

If, by ‘premades’, you’re referring to an experienced group of 5 who work well together & use comms, well turn your mic on & encourage others to, too.

I’ll bet you 5 Potions of Heightened Senses that you’ve won as many games as you’ve lost, due to ‘premades’ :exploding_head:

Yesterday the horde from the English servers beat us on AV. (we are Russians) were in a voice chat and it did not help us. The horde, almost without a chance, pushed us all the way to the base of the alliance and we couldn’t even do anything. I do not know whether it was premades. If so, people can do anything if they want. And if this is not premades, then I am very surprised at the actions of the horde :). In general, well done.

Ofc premades should play only vs another premades. It were billions topics about it and soloq raiting from…bc/wotlk? But Blizzard dont care about it, like about hundreds another things, that players talking about.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.