Getting 500-3k MS at random times every day since patch 9.2

Hello, so to begin with i have 3x networks, all run tru a Loadbalancer, 2x for better speeds and one extra 4g for backup.
PC is wired all the way to modem. i am not running WIFI.
This has been going on for months now, i have basically just been living with it and tired to fix it myself, but enough is enough…

Been playing wow with this network setup for aprox 6 years, never had any issues, then 9.2 patch hits and suddenly at random times, i lagg out and everything stops, then im back again, fine for a min or two, then i lagg back out again and i disconnect, can’t log back inn for 5-20 mins, i even DC from battle.net some times when it happens, then suddenly everything is good again for many hours… and it happens again… and again… makes running high M+ keys and raids very dangerous for me…

When this is happening i have tried speed tests, my networks are fine, allso been watching my network with Glasswire while gaming, nothing wrong with my network, everything works accept Wow when it happens.
i have changed DNS, tried to open more ports, contacted my ISDN providers and they have done Network Watch on my networks to look for package losses ect, this is something they do for a period of 72 hours, and they have not seen any reason why this should happen.

i have tried to only run 1 of the networks, without the Loadbalancer, still get the same problems, so i know its not the Loadbalancer.

this also seem to be happening on my backup 4g network as well, so it dosent seem to be a network problem at all, more like a inhouse problem at bliz server farms… did you do any server infrastructure changes around patch 9.2? or software changes?

i have a few friends here in Norway that experiences the excact same problems as me afther 9.2. some of them has actually quit playing because they are fed up beeing lagged out during a M+ key / raid.

And just to add, this only happens when playing wow, all other games works fine.
i allso work as “Head Of Data Center Operations” for a company here in Norway, so i have understanding of this, The only thing i cant understand is this issue, it dosent seem to be on my end.

Does anyone else have the same issue? or know a fix to this issue?, or is this just the new wow?

The only thing i have NOT tried is to play on other servers then Silvermoon.

It’s silvermoon, I play on Tarren Mill which is also a full server and have 0 issues there

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.