Getting disconnected after landing with fligh master

The issue still occurred for me after a clear cache/reinstall addons. This is a blizzard side bug. I have deactivated (right-click on buffs) the Mana Divining Stone buff (Tracking ancient mana) and the issue no longer occurs for me. I am at a loss for words.

P.S. I can confirm mounting after landing works and I don’t get a disconnect anymore. Spaghetti code. Anyways…

I thought the issue was due to the Get in Formation path on Korayn soulbind but it looks as if that’s irrelevant.

Happening to me as well the second i move from flightpath i get disconnected usually no connectivity issues. totally fresh install no addons so is for sure blizzard side. plz fix!

Good point with Korayn buff for mount speed. already switched to second choice (no durability loss for weapon) and it looks fine for now. We’ll see.

Update: Korayn ability off, but problem still exist.

For me, apparently, it was because my character was tracking ancient mana (from Legion expansion). Do you have anything similar on buffs? Right-click all of them to disable them and see if anything changes.

Nope, nothing from old expansion buffs.

This happens to me aswell, only have been playing on Demon Hunter since patch 9.1. It only happens to one class, so 99.9% sure it’s blizzard side. Is blizz going take notice of this? Or should we rely on the very helpfull (not really) reply of resetting the UI? #Downhill

Because of no more response, issue still there, EU customer service would probably works like this

2 Likes

I have the same problem, Flight Master to Flight Master geting DC. I’m wondering when this is going to be fixed

Been happening since the release of 9.1. Only happens on my Demon Hunter. It’s clearly an issue with the class, nothing to do with our UIs etc. Get disconnected when landing from flight paths 90% of the time.

Same issue here, only on my DH - landing at FP. moving after inactivity etc. None of my other classes have experienced a DC at all

Happening to me too and only on my DH as well :confused:

1 Like

this is bad

I have this Problem when i jump from a high point in korthia

This is happening to me too. I DC whenever I move away from a flight point that I’ve just landed at.

Thanks for all the updates! I’m sad to hear people are still being disconnected :frowning:

Beyond the standard troubleshooting there are some steps that can help with this.

1. Closing background programs can help. Some security software has been interrupting connections as well, so temporarily disabling this can help too.
  2. If you use the Killer network card, make sure your drivers and software are up to date on the site here.
  3. Some hardware can interact badly with the game. Having a TVBox and watching HDTV at the same time can cause this, as well as some keyboards which send multiple ‘pulses’ when holding down a key rather than single signals to the game. Disabling TVBox or changing your keyboard may help.

I know these are very specific, and if they aren’t relevant to you, please instead make a ticket and we’ll take a closer look :slight_smile:

for the last two days, everytime I try to log into my druid (main) I get insta DCed with the same error WOW51900319… Yesterday I was in Oribos trying to log in, today Korthia. All my other characters work fine it is just my druid…

1 Like

But we are all getting DC on specific situation and on only one specific class. Its not problem on our connection. Others characters are running without problems. Sometimes i think, support didnt read topic and put in only general troubleshooting tips. Thanks, but its useless for us, bcs problem is not on our side.

It’s a joke at the minute, I’ve been on for around 2 hours today and I’ve disconnected 4 times shortly after landing from a flight path.

I’ve tried the steps they suggest but as so many others are having the same issue I can’t see the problem being at our end.

1 Like

What Farmík said ^
I have no issues what so ever on any other character (and I have quite a few like almost everyone), and this only happens on my DH. Only on the DH. So it is not the connection or the driver that are the issue.
Might want to read an entire thread first before posting a reply. Just a suggestion. Because many have said the same thing. No issues on other characters but only on a specific class. Thus, here we all are seeking help regarding the issue because it is quite annoying.

Very specific and totally irrelevant to everybody in this thread, its almost as if you either didn’t read the thread or did and just copy pasted the first response you could find in your support script that mentioned disconnection issues.

The issue started with the patch its only affecting DH so it cant be any of the possible issues you listed, and as for raising a ticket we all know what happens then, a 6 week wait followed by a copy paste reset your UI response and the ticket gets closed.

2 Likes