GG classic

right, so we should’ve assumed you were talking about day 1 because your character is level 50?

1 Like

You are welcome. Its been hilarious. Im all up for keeping alliance qq threads on top.

2 Likes

lets be honest, bumping this beats the vast majority of trash anyway

1 Like

Because server population is one of the main factors of Classic gameplay? Heck, I rolled on a PvE server and I still bothered with pop research in August, when they released PvE servers, since I knew Horde would be the minority on most if not all PvE servers. And as soon as I noticed a slight Horde bias in Mirage Raceway compared to Pyrewood, I made my guild jump ship over there. As it turned out, I was right.

You and the OP, on the other hand, did not do any such research - despite how easier it would even be to do so a few weeks after launch, when populations on most servers were already consolidated. And now here you are, blaming others for a problem you literally brought on yourselves, no matter how much you deny it.

It’s not a matter of “I wasn’t supposed to” or w/e. The point is very simple. You could have done it, and you didn’t. And you reaped the results. Did you really expect any sympathy from the other posters for your laziness?

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Man go outside please, you’re gona die at your desk, if youve done all that just for a server then i feel sorry for you.
Youre just trolling me now, ive just clicked, silly me :man_facepalming:
Clearly none of my posts are reaching you on any level as youre still spouting the same stuff you were yesterday.

they just literally spoonfed you a fair explanation and you toss it aside like a fanatic ideologue. it’s no wonder your best solution is to moan on the forums

enjoy being ganked all day I guess?

2 Likes

Yeah, I feel so sorry for myself as I happily enjoy my WoW experience while you and your buddy are out there getting ganked for your own laziness. I really feel like I made the wrong choice after all, what was I thinking, spending a few mins checking those reddit threads while posting my guild’s recruit ad?

In fact, why even bothering to help a guild recruit more members? Why bothering to make/help manage a guild? Who needs guilds in WoW to clear 40m raids such as Naxx?

I wonder how wise you feel, knowing you ruined over a hundred hours worth of your time because you couldn’t spare one before starting to play the game.

2 Likes

Hey Zalanji I don’t think we should have TBC servers…

1 Like

I have found the alliance on Gandling formidable foes.

Well at the end of the day us who didn’t rush into the first full PvP server available will go about our business having fun, and you can keep waiting for other to spoon feed you stuff since you’re above doing a tiny bit of research :slight_smile:

To that end, enjoy this generous little bump to the thread, I know you need it :wink:

Im not that sad though mate. And theres no way you could have predicted gandling being massively horde biased as it wasnt around on day 1 you pleb.

Same goes to you, another pleb. Gandling wasnt a server that could be researched.

erm…no? @Ashbringer its almost equal and pretty often more allies than horde.

Does anyone have a link to somewhere where it states the faction populations?

I hardly belive any1 is asking for these issues…
Some poeple do like getting ganked and corpsecamped. These ppl relpying that either lack self esteem or they got some loose nuts in the penthouse…

can we please have opened free transfer from pvp to pve servers as well ?

So just a roundabout way of saying “someone else is setting your goals”. You might have a career in politics ahead of you!

“You’re getting what you asked for” doesn’t literally mean “you wanted this”. It generally means “you willingly picked this choice, without thinking about the consequences.”

But the consequences of faction imbalance could of been avoided with clever implementation from blizzard. It’s no more a failure on our part as it is a failure to manage from blizzard.

They gave you free transfers, and now faction-exclusive transfers too. I’m not sure what else can you ask for. Forced rerolls?