GG classic

Pretty much lol! Alliance say it is, horde say it isn’t.

That’s the reality of world pvp my friend. Outnumbered 20 to 1, always.

Even on dominated servers, you can bet your sweet @rse the dominating faction feels like they’re constantly seeing 20v1s as well.

It’s not about being dim or not, you’re just complaining about an issue to which there is a pvp solution.

I guess. They should probably reroll on pve servers or just play pvp servers the way they were supposed to: red is dead, and so are you if red outnumbers you.

I’m sorry buddy but that makes no sense whatsoever.

If the factions are balanced then that would lead to more balanced world pvp. Saying it wouldn’t is just illogical.

Ive been on a dead alliance faction in retail for at least 3 expansions and it was annoying as hell outnumbered 90 to 10 before i rerolled on another server to be on the popular faction because blizzard obviously never wanted to try and fix servers, in the start it was more like 60vs40 then after connections was made it became 70vs30, then it died very fast after that and went to 90vs10 fast.

So when classic came i researched and picked the popular faction(horde) on a high population pvp server, and i can tell you that beeing on the dominating faction dont feel like constantly seeing 20vs1 its the opposite, always feel like my faction is dominating except for a few minutes here and there until more of my faction show up and push them back.

I want more balance, but im not going to be on the dead side again, because i know what happens, they quit or migrate, and the faction dies even more, and blizzard just want cash.

Ill advise everyone that is not happy to be outnumbered by 70+ vs 30- to reroll fast or quit, because blizzard have done nothing to fix it for at least the last 8 years, so i see no reson to think they will fix anything now, and if you dont do something yourself, your faction is going to be more and more dead, ive seen it for 8 years in retail, so live with it or do something about it now, it wont be better later.

I know that advise is only going to make it worse, but its been said again and again in retail for years and years, and nothing have happened, all the arguments have been made 1000 times before, like your just part of the problem if you leave/quit and so on, nothing helped, dead faction become more dead over time.

so on that note, ill leave it to blizzard to ‘do something about it finally?’ i wont keep my hopes up

1 Like

Aren’t all PvP servers Horde dominated - If yes HOW can anything “be done about it” short of not allowing people to create any more hordies?

IF Blizzard cant fix it, the only solution i see is to allow alliance to migrate for free from 1 or 2 of the servers where faction is too imbalanced to another alliance server that also need more alliance, and then horde must just accept that there is almost no alliance on their server when they xfer, it is what will happen anyway… that alliance will quit or reroll, and thus making the server dead for alliance…

Do alliance heavy PvP servers exist?

i dont know how many pvp servers there are, but combine the alliance until it evens out in 1 or 2 servers.

So because you have a family you are only lvl 29 after 3 months? I have a family and I’m leveling my second char which is Lvl 30 now. Done that in a few evenings and a weekend.

If your family doesn’t allow you to do your hobby, get a new family.

1 Like

That’s not how family responsibilities work…
Some people might genuinely not have much free time to play videogames. No need to insult them.

4 Likes

I think the only way they could of done it was what was mentioned before.

To cap a faction once it reaches a certain number. However if people really want to play a faction they will do not sure how it could help.

Last think blizzard would want is for people to not play the game as they can’t make a horde character.

I don’t think all these YouTube guides helped though. I know horde was majority played back in the day but a lot of casual players new to the game will watch these videos and hear something like,
“If you want to do pve then dwarf is the way but if you want to do pvp then undead or orc is the only option.”

It can’t be denied that this has contributed to more faction imbalance.

2 Likes

I agree with you that a lot of people followed YouTube instead of their own heart, but also many just wanted to try out something they did not do in Vanilla.
Limiting access for Horde players would be almost the same a not letting a big part of the player base play at all - almost the same as blocking creation of new Hordies.
I agree with you in what is the problem. But I don’t really see your solution as viable either - If ppl want to play Horde (or Alliance) they will do, and just come here and complain when they’re not let in. A parallel is people in queue - and complaining - but not transferring off the massively overpopulated PvP servers.

… and my point was really to ask if all PvP servers are Horde-heavy.
Well are they?
Because if Yes then it seems unsolvable to me.

We’ll you’ve pretty much just restated what I said. And it wasn’t a solution of mine it’s just an example of what I’ve seen people are saying on the forums.

My opinion is that it’s too late. The servers are what they are and will likely stay the same. People will leave or reroll.

I wouldn’t look for a solution from other forum users on here as most of them are horde and all people seem to want to say is I told you so and you should of known.

1 Like

It is the most idiotic because it is not PvP. It has NOTHING to do with PvP at all.

The massive imbalance makes it virtually impossible to do anything at all. Half of the flight paths in high levels zones are camped and the Flight master dead. Its funny to see hordes trying to make it out as the PvP servers are fine, and that is just the nature of a PvP server. Nothing could be further from the truth. The fact is the that the horde enjoys a massive advantages, but sure i understand it is not nice to realize that your PvP “Earnings” might not be so well deserved after all. To be honest i do not understand why the hordes even defend this massive imbalance, by the end, the server is going to be void of alliance. But I guess we will here the horde cry when they have to wait 2 hours in queue for a BG on an empty server.

2 Likes

Login que’s for when one faction is 55% or more represented.

1 Like

Was no insult, more a joke. Good to see you take it so serious. Tbh I know too many guys who let their gf or wife do their time management. I also know guys who have kids/family but still have enough time to do whatever they want on most days of the week.

Crying on the forum that you don’t have enough time is an expression of dislike/sadness. Some people here have wives/gf’s that don’t let them do what they want. If that is your case, get rid of them or replace. Simple as that.

One day, you too will have a girlfriend or boyfriend. Until then, continue down your path of a obnoxiousness and naivety.

1 Like

I doubt he will, who on earth would want someone who thinks a game is more important than wife/girlfriend/boyfriend whatever.

1 Like