GG classic

hey OP you can blame the following guilds; Hype, Aim, and… uhh… Wild Animals i think they’re called.

you asked for war, we’re gonna make you regret it. now stop whining and organize your faction like we do every time you (AHEM) gank Kargath - Searing Gorge path or gank people in our zeppelins.
this is only the beginning. if you can’t muster a defense then i suggest you reroll on PVE server like the pus pus you are.

1 Like

The funniest thing I found while playing classic is the extreme herd mentality, especially among retail players. Pservers didn’t really have this bad ratios, and alliance is actually better in group pvp. What you can see in phase 2 is that most people are in groups, therefore ally would have an advantage…if not for the mindless unadressed faction imbalance (which was clear in phase 1 already tbh)

1 Like

Nah I’ll use my brain and blame it on the actual cause, faction imbalance.

Thankyou for your efforts though. Much love x

just cancel your subscription. its all you can do right now

… and massive server overpopulation which exacerbates said imbalance.

1 Like

Kek. I feel jealousy man and it leaves a sour taste behind. I feel for you guys.

I have a GF, a good job and a nice car, a mortgage on a nice home. 2 cats as well, no kids though. My gf let’s me play 3/5 weekday evenings and mostly full weekends because she actually has a life of her own. Meaning her own friends, family etc.

It’s sad that your perception of a wife or gf means that you should spend most time on her like she wants you to. She probably lacks a social life (besides you ofc).

Having limited time together keeps the relationship fun.

I don’t understand that having a gf or wife equals not having enough time for stuff that you want to do.

Usually I wouldn’t mix myself in these discussions, but if you are on this forum making posts about not having enough time to blablabla because you have a family blablabla is pathetic.

Seems to me you have serious problems. It will come out sooner or later. That’s why I say: replace.

Jealousy? haha hilarious! You can keep your mortgage, who needs one? “Nice” car? smiles nice is subjective…and thank goodness I don’t have a wife…I’m not lesbian :slight_smile: I had a lovely husband and we had our own hobbies, a wide circle of friends and a long happy marriage, in which there was give and take. It was your comment:

as though people are disposable objects to be “got rid of” or “replaced”. I pity your girlfriend, and your cats, they need to watch out kiddo.

1 Like

Rozy, my comment wasn’t all too serious. Besides, this is a video game forum. If you are in a situation in which you have a gf/bf and you don’t have much obligations besides that, and your partner is over attached (there are many cases), then you should get rid of them. It has nothing to do with WoW. If you come to this forum and cry about not having enough time, it’s a matter of time before someone says “get rid of…” if someone cries about PvP being unfair, people say roll PvE server. If your partner is over attached, which I have experienced myself, the best thing you can do is get rid of them. And that can feel pretty darn good. Not all people all replaceable, but some really are (not the person him/herself but the role that one fills). Saying that it’s not possible is just naive.

A nice car is subjective, sure. For me it’s a nice car, might not be for you or others. A mortgage, not ideal, but better than renting.

What i wanted to say is that I have a life with family, a job, and obligations, but they don’t disconnect me from things I love for myself, like playing WoW with my friends and investing considerable amounts of time in these things.

As for my gf, she is not to be pitied. We are happy together. As for my cats, they are happy cats and one of them loves me playing wow because he is obsessed by gnomes and gryphons flying over my screen.

I’m happy that you had a great long marriage. Sounds really good the way you describe it. I hope you will find someone like that again and that he will allow you to play the game so you don’t have to get rid of him :wink:

When do paid transfers arrive on Classic?

I’m not sure. If I’m being totally honest, I just want phase 3 or bgs to come in now so my friends sub and come back and play with me :disappointed_relieved:

She lets you play every evening and all weekend?! Bet her other boyfriend is so grateful of you.

1 Like

You try to insult me but this is proof that your gf is just over attached. I feel for you dude.

My gf is playing Xbox one and she has friends over at our house while I play.

Have fun with your over attached gf that won’t let you breath for a second and claims you all day everyday because the only life she has is you.

/wave

So… faction imbalance… lol

From my own anecdotal experience as a Gandling player, the average Horde player is largely inferior to the average Alliance player. Don’t bother yourself with the usual 12v2, take a death and don’t run into a bulk of Hordies expecting to not die because that’s quite frankly idiotic.

Faction specific queue times or not going ahead with cross-realm BGs would both resolve this issue handily. Will have to see if they decide to implement either. A 45:55 split is reasonable and should be expected, anything greater is quite frankly unplayable and anyone suggesting otherwise is a moron. As soon as P2 hit I decided to only raid log, there’s no reason to try actually engaging with the game until P3 when the world clears up a bit.

Faction imbalance is Blizzard’s fault for being short-sighted with the handling of server population. I’m not angry at the raid of 30 Horde camping the menethil boat because if they want the Honour that was made available, that is literally their only option; it’s just a shame that some servers have ended up in this state.

1 Like

I think the most likely scenario, is blizz will wait for it to die down, player numbers to stabalise somewhat, and then merge servers to address faction balance on said servers. Not a great solution, but we are already in this situation. Its the only way I can see for them to fix it now. Sad as if they had of acted preemptively by limiting each server to an equel number of each faction, this could have been avoided.

1 Like

HI think you’re right and also the chap above you. Shame they didn’t have the foresight to implement this from the beginning.

I think faction caps that are relative to the opposing faction is the only reasonable method I’ve read so far. Like one faction can’t out number the opposition by a certain percentage. As populations on servers equalise then faction limits can be pushed higher.

Blizzard needs to act now this isn’t 2004 its different times now!

paid-transfers NOW!

1 Like

It is not a new problem, it was also in retail for many expansions, dont get your hopes up that blizzard will fix anything, all they had back then, was something like ‘we are aware of the problem and bla bla bla’ and then continued to never fix it.

Another crybaby post. I thought this was exclusively an Ally Spanish thing.

#Paidtransfersnow

2 Likes