GG classic

Alliance dying on Gandling. What’s new?

1 Like

Well you can do that too! You can choose to set a goal, like “Oh, I’m being camped on my main, so I’m gonna hop on my bank alt and farm some money money” and set some goals.

You know, setting your own goals.

Step 3:
Profit

1 Like

Step 6: ???

You can do all kinds of things, tried walking around Stormwind and saying “Hello?” to someone? Tried making up a story for someone, having a chat? Making friends?

Or are you too focused on your progression to 60 because you’re an ‘epic gamer omglolz’ and wouldn’t have ever been killed if not for these n3rd gre4furs with nothing better do to than trample all over your corpse?

“wouldn’t have ever been killed if not for these n3rd gre4furs with nothing better do to than trample all over your corpse”

Which in short is all pretty much BS because you’re literally begging Blizzard to intervene whereas it’s a game where you pretty much have an open world and make your own fun. Maybe you really like fishing. Go fill a bank in a town to bursting point with only basic fish on a level 1 character. This includes selling said fish and buying bags and bank slots.

There are loads of goals, potential fun to be unlocked - and yet so often I see people unwilling to entertain the fact that there’s anything more than 60 and raiding, 60 and pvp, 60 and X (where X is whatever you wanna do) - No, these are things that you should do if you enjoy them. But if you don’t enjoy your way up to 60 and are raging and crying and moaning, you’ll be raging and crying at 60 and might as well quit.

The game doesn’t change as much as people would like you to think. It just becomes more and more punishing for unattentive and low-IQ play.

owned by tauren cow

owned by lauren tau

1 Like

get owned by tauren cow

???

profit

RPPVP is the answer. Even with faction inbalance, you could always /emote RP your way out of the danger.

2 Likes

its nice if i play on rp serv i spit emote and pvp vs low level trust

you got the order all mixed up haven’t you seen the correct order above

yea im not sure but it was nice trust

I’m very sorry dude if you feel uncomfortable in pvp situations that are remotely even. You are free to keep ganking 5v1 or 10v1 as much as you like. Eventually you’ll be left only with other hordies and unable to do anything else other than duel in front of Org.

2 Likes

“Oh, I’m being camped on my main, so I’m gonna hop on my bank alt and farm some money money” - That actually is someone else setting your goals for you.

Try actually playing an alliance on a horde infested realm and then come back to us. I believe you should have some experience on the matter before instructing other people how to handle it.

2 Likes

Who cares about ally fraction on Gandling? No ally - i dont care, not planning to pvp anyway

How is that an idiotic comment?

You want to play on a pvp server, but cant handle the actual environment of a pvp server?

Get a grip.

Realm was announced after APES confirmed they were on Gehennas - a bunch of horde decided to move to Gandling instead… Speaking from experience :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the Op, run dungeons to 60, get some gear, go soul link… Most solo melee will just avoid you

1 Like

It was like this on vanilla (im sure most would agree it was far worse), lets just say the info you needed to choose a server has been there for a long time along with what to expect even with no pvp system.

I really dont see what your complaint is. I mean they 100% will not change it, so what exactly are you posting for?

A healthy faction balance has to be achieved in order for both factions to have a good time. Whilst it might be fun to just roll 50vs1 all the time in world pvp this will only lead to horde finally rolling 50vs0 and this will prove a little frustrating when all you have left to do is duel for gold in front of oggrimmar.
As I play alliance on shazzrah you can imagine what a shtshow that is as we have a roughly 65-70/35-30 faction imbalance in favour of the horde. My plan for the next month is to just park my char in dme and heart out for raids and emptying bags and wait for horde to transfer. If faction balance is not finally achieved somehow I will just either transfer to a balanced server, reroll horde just to be able to play the game or just quit as being stomped in 5v1s is just not fun and not dependant on your skill.