GG classic

Get in Line. You can pay to skip queue. Shoot me a pm lil broman

As mentioned earlier in this topic: The problem is not that people don’t want to PVP, the problem is that on alot of PVP servers, the faction balance is just not there. If you are in a zone with 29 other Alliance versus 45 horde or more on average, you are basically outnumbered, and you will get ganked much more than the otherway around. This occasion is not one time or incidental, this is how it always is on alot of servers. If this would be sometimes the case, yea totally fine. If it is always the case it gets pretty annoying, and strongly decreases the enjoyment to play. Things like farming, getting to dungeons and leveling can be frustrating or even undoable.

I have monitoring population on various realms for some time now and you I can conclude that a lot earlier reports on realm pop were pretty much on point, which is that 40/60 ratio’s are pretty much the standard on most PVP realms. The point that I think is trying to be made here is that this is simply not a very wishful and healthy situation.

I have a solution, guys: 25th anniversary phase 2 savior bee mounts for faction which is outnumbered. You see a Horde raid running towards you? No problem, jump on the bee and let them be (pun intended). Also we can introduce a special companion: Bubble-o-tron 6000. You just summon him, click on it and activate a 10-minute divine shield. Just watch these orcs helplessly running around you while you’re killing boars with 100% decreased attack speed!

Option 3 might not be as welcome: outnumbered faction can use their opponents complacency and fight back, bringing glory to their team and immortalizing names of the heroes! But that’s just obviously rubbish.

2 Likes

Yeah mate, no, thats just wrong. Everyone knew that Horde will dominate. There were polls before release that have shown it and retail itself has shown it for ages.

edit: Then again, stop crying, because at least as an Ally you’ll surely have faster BG queues.

I’m seeing a common trend on this post…

Horde say it’s pvp deal with it or do some AH flipping.

Alliance say yeah it’s crap something needs doing about it, I shouldn’t have to AH flip lol.

It’s clear it isn’t a problem if you are horde as you don’t feel it. I’m sure they would be salty if the tables were turned. Imagine how they’d feel if they had children saying you had time to change servers when you found out at level 30 just how bad it was lol!

3 Likes

If we’re strictly on the topic of faction imbalance, I’d be ok with temporary faction restrictions for making new characters on the most imbalanced realms. Other than that, you can always reroll I guess.

2 Likes

How about you reroll and change the problem :smile:

I don’t have a problem though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And you want to change what exactly? Force Horde players to reroll so you can have more balanced servers? You want Blizzard to swap my 60 Undead into a 60 Human?

It is what it is. And everyone knew that it’s gonna be what it is. So either live with it, or quit the game if it’s something that bothers you this much.

This is the attitude we are talking about.

Have fun on a 90% horde server soon :smile:

1 Like

My server is balanced buddy. As I said, I don’t mind Blizzard dealing with imbalance.

So we are singing off of the same hymn sheet.

You never did say how you’d expect them to deal with the issue tho.

Well I’m not here to Give an answer. I was here to express my opinion.

Saying things are ok on your server doesn’t really help others who have different situations to you.

Yeah and not even trying to bring a solution doesn’t really help others who have the same issue either. You’re just here to cry, and thats about all there is to it.

2 Likes

The silver lining of these imbalances is, as soon as bgs are released alliance queues will be non exsistant. Then when all the horde have 30+ minutes queues, guess where they’re gona come to moan? I sense a lot of hypocrisy incoming.

4 Likes

You can call expressing opinions and concerns “crying” it’s nothing new from the immature in forums

1 Like

Is he paid to design and implement a solution?

2 Likes

None of us are paid to read you lots incessant moaning about something you signed up for

yet here we are anyway!! wow!

2 Likes

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: dude come on. Seriously?! :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: