Give everyone fixed 492.5 resilience - a bandaid solution

Just give everyine who enters an arena or a battleground a buff/debuff that makes them have 492.5 resilience (cap) until the bg queue times are fixed.
Not a huge fan of this retail approach myself but somethings needs to be done, and this would allow horde to actually play arenas while blizzard comes up with a way to fix the queues.

What if they aren’t “fixing” anything?

Nothing needs to be done.

The Queue times are the result of pvp players flocking to horde en masse. They are not an error of the game.

If people want shorter queues, they can reroll alliance.

14 Likes

out of all suggestions, this is the worst one

4 Likes

Is there a resilence requirement for arena? I thought you could go in with quest greens if you wanted, that is how it worked before anyway.

resilience does not reduce damage taken, only the chance to be critically strike the first season… 200 resil is fine.

Playing hunter into mostly rogue mage, rogue priest, sl lock priest/rdruid s tier combs.

Specially against rogue teams i really feel the lack of resil i have. But it will still be possible to get to 1850 with that gear atm. Even as non meta comb/class. Atleast when you get some heroic/raid gear.

resil reduces crit dmg and dot dmg and the chance to get critically stroke. So yes it does reduce dmg, and getting less often crit is really meaningful. reduced crit dmg specially against mage + x

I just love having to not do 70% of the quests in an area, not have the ability to farm gold outside dungeons or even use summoning stones at any instance in the world.

Yes buff the horde with resilience cap please…they sure need it.

“while blizzard comes up with a way to fix queues”
Why does blizzard need to fix a player made issue? You can fix your own que times right now, your just too lazy to do it, so you want blizzard to do it for you.

Meant to post on this my b

But at its core its not a “player-made issue”. Players didn’t decide that the other faction has cool orc and tauren and troll and undead bros, while the other faction has lame and cringy garden gnomes and dwarves and night elf males who breathe a little too hard when watching animal planet.

Horde players aren’t a monolith, and you cant essentially block players from playing a part of the game for just picking a faction that they like.
And yes, being unable to get honor in any meaningful way is a lot different than being killed in the open world. Transferring to a pve server is in no way comparable to having to abandon a character that some people have spent 100+ days playing on.

I’ll give you a comparison, In order to play the game I have to voluntarily lock myself out of all world PvP content for the entirety of TBC Classic. That’s what I have to do in order to be able to just level long enough to get to end game.

The key difference here is Alliance players have to swap to PvE to have a good game experience completely sacrificing any ability to engage in an entire area of content. You just have to wait, You are not locked out.

1 Like

If people want shorter queues, they can reroll alliance.

And end up with zero pvp partners because nobody pvps there. Great solution.

1 Like

They will have plenty of people to partner with if a lot of people reroll, There are plenty of people looking for Premades or Arena groups on Alliance side.

Just wait for WotLK when Horde queues will be instant and Alliance will have to wait for an hour to enter. Then we can say “just reroll Horde”.

It’s going to be okay.

For sure, If that happens we’ll deal with the queues and if they become intolerable people can reroll Horde.

What? Why? No.

It’s like talking to a brick wall…

“In order to wait 40 minutes less in queue, you need to spend hundreds and hundreds of hours starting again from scratch ! You are just tOo lAzY to do it”.

Nice meme !

1 Like