Give people a proper complaints procedure

I can tell you now, that just saying “post of the forums” is not a valid complaints procedure and I want the official information on how to send blizzard a complaint.

3 Likes

Hello Ciri,

That depends on what your complaint is about. Is it about the game, then posting in the general community forum is absolutely correct because the community team will look into it for you. If it is about the way a ticket was handled and/or a Game Master, please submit a ticket or fill out the survey.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

The problem is that when we have issues with the latter, we are still told to post on the forums to “generate discussion” which will “raise some questions and the possibility for change and alternatives be presented.”

It comes across as a cop out, almost like you feel you can automatically justify a post on the forum as “solved” because if it bothers enough people, eventually it might drive change.

And in fact, opening a ticket/completing the survey also aren’t going to do us any good if the response is still the same overly understanding, but decidedly non-committal ‘We’re sorry you’re having this issue, but it’s not in my GM’s guide, and there’s nowhere to escalate this’ to highlight it as a problem.

This is indeed correct. I am assuming you are referring to your issue with the region lock. This is indeed nothing Customer Support can deal with or escalate because it is not something Customer Support has a say in. Those decisions are made by other departments within the company that deal with these kind of issue. That is why we suggest to post about it in the general, the community forum so that community gets aware of it and they can gather that feedback and escalate it.

I am closing here now because the initial topic is answered.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

1 Like