Give t-sets back!

Would love if they introduced t-sets back into the game , the day they scrapped them is the day i know Blizzard had lost all passion for this game!
The unique sets made the game fun!
The set bonuses were also something i looked forward to seeing , they were great!
Mythic + should never have existed , should just have made hardmodes for dungeons that would drop gear on par with heroic raid loot!
Could have made some fun challenges in those hardmodes instead of this lazy design!
The system of the t-sets and legendarys in legion was perfection , why not build on that foundation , instead of trying to reinvent the wheel as they did in bfa and now SL!
Same goes for the pvp system , we had a great system for many years , WOD might have not been the greatest expansion but they had almost figured out the perfect system there!
Dont make the game so convoluted , its what made the game great in the past , the progression system was clear and easy to understand!

blizz said tier sets are coming in a later patch, this one is domination themed.

my guess is they added M+ because there was a part of the audience who enjoyed speedrunning challenging dungeons and because they thought it keeps non-raiders busy who don’t have the time commitment or interest in raids

just because you can’t see the issues with past expansions doesn’t mean they were perfect, and telling them not to experiment with new things is what greedy shareholders would say who’d rather let the game slowly bleed out than make radical changes that might have huge impact in one or another direction

Yes i get that some people enjoy that speedrunning aspect of the game but they could just have brought it into the game as Challenge mode that would have awarded some cosmetics and such
Why not just make hardmodes , that drop the same ilvl of heroic raids?
I would certainly have been satisfied with that and the gear progression would have been way more straightforward then now.
Im all for experimenting with the game but they are just taking it way to far from what the game used to be.
Past expansions had problems too , i would never deny that but i just think the core gameplay of the game was better back then.
And they promised alot going into this expansion here , like that the game would be way more open and alt friendly and not all these systems like we got now.
Im almost certain that if they would bring back the sets again , they would make it a annoying mess and not in any way like it used to.
I just dont trust these guys to be able to pull any decent and fun gameplay out of the hat anymore!

Fairly certain we’ll see them next tier. They did say they were coming and would be strange to keep us waiting until the end…though also not necessarily unexpected either.

I would also prefer to farm hardmodes once a week for supporting my raid progress. I’d even replace the korthia grind with M+ grind or from one-time hardmodes.
the problem is this is short lived content. look at tazevesh. it’s a fantastic dungeon that will become insignificant in a week. ofc they could force players to keep running it by binding some reward to it like they did with torghast but then you’d have people complain over that.
imo the biggest challenge in game design is making content that people have to repeat, but making them feel like it’s their choice to do so. to make them think they WANT TO repeat it over and over

While this hasn’t been officially confirmed by Blizzard, there are content creators who knows people inside of Blizzard who said that the devs think Domination sockets=Tier sets. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was actually true based on the current state of the game.

Haha i really believe they are that far out , to think that it equals the unique and awesome sets we got in the past , i cant understand how most people are satisfied with the boring gear we have now…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.