Give us free day's to play!

Like in vanilla , we had free day’s when you guy’s failed big time !!
it’s 2020 and not palyable !!
atleast what you can do is give free game time .

and removed bott’s can’t be that hard rigth rofl !!

this company is a joke last few year’s.

15 Likes

are you beginning for a few days free game time worth maybe 1 dollar, in a modern world 2020?

Especially Ashara nagas, I’m new WOW player and after discovering areas like Azsharas I was dissapointed, horde of bots… “MMO King” Yeah…
I was reporting them 2-3 weeks ago and still nothing happened. What a shame, business is business, sad but true.

Once when I pmed one botter telling him report was sent he answered me after 15 minutes “I don’t know england” xD

9 Likes

Don’t you get it? This is Blizzards solution to the bot problem. They took all realms offline forever. Just be happy they did something! No more bots!!!

5 Likes

Sigh

/10chars

2 Likes

Screw that, just let me pause my gametime. My sub is ticking and I can’t play the game. I can understand if the product was f2p but it’s not.

1 Like

1 dollar better than 0 dollar mate, especially during the corona crisis.

2 Likes

Never gonna understand people being so poor they want/need free gametime

Like Bruh

2 Likes

So Blizz when will I be able to play the game again?
Makes me a bit salty that I pay a monthly fee for a service but you are unable to provide me with it.
Compensation would be nice.

5 Likes

never understand these troll’s… did your mommy not hug you anough ?

2 Likes

Never gonna understand people that are happy with any quality of service.

Not that I would not like to have them as customers.

2 Likes

BRUH, YOUR THE ONE WHO CALLS THE GAME UNPLAYABLE BECAUSE YOU CANT GET LESS THAN 10% OF YOUR DAILY EARNINGS FOR FREE

hahha baited rofl , troll get trolled !!

2 Likes

Reeeee! I walked into that one! Although to be fair, it is the classic forums

People have said they need someone banned because they are wasting their gametime by corpsecamping them, anything goes!

Also i am not a troll

I am grovi

So mad :stuck_out_tongue: Chill out wolfboy

2 Likes

Maybe I can make you understand by a little thought experiment.
Imagine going to a cafe and buying a coffee. Now you sit down to a table and wait for them to bring it to you, an hour passes with nothing happening…would you just sit there and be “this is fine”

What I try to emphasize to you here that its not about needing the free time its about the service not being provided and if we don’t ask for anything it gives out the message that service interruptions are fine and accepted.
Capiche?

5 Likes

Giving better support service im all up for, but i dont get how this is even relevant

I AM NOT MAD!

I am Grovi

Now imagine, the first time you went to that café, there was a litle note at the door saying “By visiting/ordering here you accept that by exception, it can happen that your order will take over an hour”, and you accepted this.

Then for the next months you went to that bar, every single day, afternoon, evening, sometimes night, and every time you order your coffee they deliver it right on time.

Now one day, the waitress comes to you “Sir you ordered coffee, but the coffee machine broke, we are trying to fix it but it might take a while”.

Would you go to the cafe’s guestbook and rant in it about bad service and demanding money back?

2 Likes

It’s supply and demand. If you can’t pay the price, someone else will.

Let’s end discussion here.

Also no one forced you to pay for subscribtion. I’ll happily sub another account if you leave