Gladiator's Resonator can't go to next expansion

I have heard a rumor that this trinket is coming to Dragonflight, is this rumor true.
Does devs understand how frustrating it is already to heal. REMOVE our role as a healer already and put 3v3 dps against each other. And for the record i know that it’s pre patch but i know how game development works and right now it should highlight what is it to become on next expansion. Beta is for testing and Alpha is a demo

4 Likes

That trinket is fun because it’s skill-based.

… yes, rogues and mages require so much skill to benefit from it. Also, it screams skill when rogues currently (and IDK how) can make it crit for absurdly high amounts

1 Like

Fixed that for you.

2 Likes

This trinket was made impossible to crit months ago.

Shadenox just think about it for a second, 5 second stun 70k dmg by 1 trinket and all you have to do is just step out and watch someone die who doesn’t have a trinket. This trinket is the most toxic game design in World of Warcraft and it has to be removed. Even it doesn’t crit, this trinket is worth 2 massive ret pala globals and you know the rest.

4 Likes

So explain to me why I’m getting hit for 50-70K since prepatch, when used by rogues? Whereas previously it would hit around the 20-30K range? There has to be some kind of damage modifier which makes it hit that high non-crit

This has nothing to do with the actual, factual statement that I made that is: “they made Resonator unable to crit months ago”. This is literally the ONLY thing I said in that post. Why do you even bother me with some other debate ?

Everyone has noticed that every single trinket has been super buffed with prepatch it is nothing new.

Most people don’t like those trinkets either but if they are in the game you are forced to use them.

Every single trinket has been massively buffed for unknown reasons when prepatch hit. If you actually played the game instead of trying to go on your high horse with the “oh really THEN explain to me why when ROGUES DO IT bla bla” you would know it. Resonators have gone from 30k to 56k ish with prepatch. Aegis has gone to 65k absorb or so. This is with EVERY SINGLE SPEC IN THE GAME AS THE CHANGE WAS MADE TO THE TRINKETS. Rogues have absolutely zero thkngs to do with it.

At some point you will have to let go of your biais because it starts to be really heavy.

1 Like

You must be really stupid. Pointing out the trinket is hiting for abnoramlly high amounts by rogues since pre patch is not bias. It’s literal reality. I have not been hit by 50-70K by it from other specs yet - only rogues. If it also happens with other specs, I’m unaware of as I haven’t personally see it happen yet - HOWEVER I’m not saying it’s impossibe. I’m saying I didn’t see it YET.

All you had to do was point out trinkets have been buffed, but your inflated ego doesn’t allow you to be normal just once.

It is biais.

THE. TRINKET. DAMAGE. VALUE. HAS. BEEN. ALMOST. DOUBLED.

THIS. CHANGE. HAS. BEEN. MADE. TO. THE. TRINKET. ITSELF.

IT. DOESN’T. MATTER. WHAT. CLASS. YOU. USE. IT. WITH. IT. NOW. DEALS. 56K. DAMAGE.

Is that clear enough ? There is nothing abnormal about ROGUES using it. It deals the same damage with EVERYONE. The damage happens to be stupid by itself.

I can see the ego inflating even further. Oh well

1 Like
  1. Claims Rogues can make it crit, gets told the trinket can’t crit (factual, in patch notes, testable)
  1. 1st blame on Rogues that was pure BS got shot down, attempts a second one claiming ROGUES make it hit twice as hard as it should, gets told the trinket has simply been buffed (also factual, also in patchnotes, also testable, plus easily seen on simple tooltips)
  1. after the 2nd attempt was shot down as well by actual facts that can be verified upon login, goes for insults and continues to denies facts that literally everyone who played arena and got hit by a resonator knows to be true, is on tooltips, is in patchnotes, is on details of everyone using a resonator, and is testable.

So, after two random shots in the dark aimed at Rogues (we wonder why) that are countered by playing the game, looking at notes, asking people, testing before talking, and a myriad of other things, insults and attempts to shift the blame to the person who actually brought facts and explanations.

Wonderful behavior.

All you had to do was ask why Resonator was hitting harder all of a sudden yet your first idea was to act like Rogues can make it crit when it is literally unable to crit, and your second idea was then to blame Rogues for bugging its damage value when, again, and as you said, all you had to do was ask in your very first post. But it didn’t occur to you before trying to put it on Rogues in two different ways. So yeah. Kinda, kiiiinda biaised.

All of that fuss cuz I’ve wrongly used “crit” word, instead of high value non-crit which I correct myself afterwards, and NEVER claimed you were wrong about the trinket not critting. But you like to grasp at every oportunity to argue and act like a victim and blowing a single word out of porportion. Attention seeeking is my guess.

Additionally, once we started getting hit by 50-70K trinket by rogue players in arena, my Ele mate used his trinket for a couple ones, where the max value would be hits in the mid 30K, hence my perception of only rogues being able to hit that high as we haven’t found any other class using it. Am I wrong about it being rogues only? Probably. But there are better ways to explain it without gaslighting.

Yeah then try with an upgraded one not in a wall and you will see.

Additionally you can look at the tooltip value. It has changed, as you may not have noticed by your recent inputs on the topic.

A single word ? You literally have two wall of texts trying to explain to the world that big evil Rogues hit you for 50k + with it when no one else can, which is simply a lie. All I said was that it was a lie, and explained why. You argued, despite being wrong. What can I say ?

“Two walls of text”

You may be confusing your own posts. A post of mine with one line, and one with three lines, while you’re the one replying walls of text and many with capitals. Talk about negative bias, when you’re the one still screaming instead of moving on.

You didn’t simply explain why. You made sure to make a huge fuss out of it, being a butthhole, making it personal, and the audacity of accusing me of bias when I mentioned simply a class, while you’re the one with the biggest negative bias towards other posters and making it personaly instead exlaining it decently. Get on with reality.

Sure. Remember though, Rogues, hidden aura, +130% Resonator damage. With a few insults in the mix because no one likes to be wrong.

Like I said, inflated ego. As for the insults, I’ve followed what you started so you can give but you can’t take it?

How is my ego inflated by the fact that the Rogues you face have some hidden damage buff us mortals don’t have ?

Look at your demeanor towards me and thunderson

I also think this trinket has to go, simply because some classes benefit way more from it then others, some specs prob cant even make it work at all.

3 Likes