Glorious victory of the Alliance

don’t worry, i’m not expecting you to get it anymore.

Does this mean that Hammerfall has been taken by the Alliance? Or has the status quo just been maintined with Stromguarde now very much in Alliance hands. I wonder if we rebuild the wall? Then again their is Darnassus to rebuild. I so feel for the Stormwind treasury right now.

1 Like

I don’t think trees can be rebuild.

1 Like

We can rebuild it! We have the technology!

plants seed and sprinkles water on the soil

We just, uh… need a little patience.

1 Like

I don’t think the tree will be regrown again. After all, Teldrassil was grown by based Fandral, aka the only good night elf leader. Tyrande doesn’t have the power to do it and Malfurion won’t do it, because dryads, wild gods, dragons and other creatures of the forest, who are the greatest allies of the night elves btw and always help them, would be mad. Guess they’ll just squat in Hyjal and Stormwind.

murderes innocents and then burns more in a tree
Yeah, can you believe all those evil Void Elves?

It won’t be represented in game so meh…

The Horde made a surprise attack on the Night Elves. Their army was 8 times bigger. So they managed to burn down Capital city and take all the lands.

Later, Kaldorei managed to rise from the ashes. They managed to gather up, and they gave a Hell to the Horde!

Sylvanas loyal soldiers regret, that they were there. Night Elves managed to get a Victory, and retake their lands! Because that are Kaldorei Lands!

In table missions, in 8.0 it was told, that Shandris Feathermoon gathers sentinels all over the world, with a plan, to march trow her lands, till Orgrimmar.
And so she did. Proud Kaldorei, together with Shandris Feathermoon were standing near the gates of Horde Capital, where the war was over!

Night Elves were shown, as one of the greatest race, with unbelievably strong will. Sylvanas planned to broke their will, to kill hope, but she failed.
She underestimated Night Elves!

Yes, yes, now get back to the farm.

4 Likes

I thought that happened because Blizzard hated Night elves and has a thing for making their players suffer despicable things.
Wasn’t that like, the staple and ongoing argument for the last 6-7 months?

Are we back to having players pull the Power Fantasy role for NEs again?

2 Likes

What power fantasy? Since the beginning of WOW, the night elf race has been treated like crap.

The one that has certain players constantly arguing that their faction is superior to everyone else’s, because of a series of reasons that would go with the most basic power fantasy cliche.

This attitude often seeps in for some, when they finally claw their way out of the rant hole that has them proclaiming that their race is hated by the narrative writers, whenever they suffer the slightest drawback.

1 Like

The night elves have really suffered extremely, and not only small mini disadvantage.

I’ve just told you not to bring everything compulsively to balance, which is not balanced, kills the nuances of a setting over time. As long as an overall balance exists, that’s enough.

I’m not arguing against that.
All I’m saying is that the pessimistic “Blizzard hates our babies” tone some players had, seems to be tilting dangerously to the other pole we had prior to WoT (now that some are finally getting over their losses), when several players seemed to think Night elves were but uber super beings.

Well…they had to please them even with “Words”…i mean just imagine thier reaction…if horde were considred the victors here too…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Tell us what that reaction would be, champ.

Another dozen or so “HORDE BIAS!!!11!” posts over in general discussion?

1 Like

Countered by another dozen or so of posts of “Sylvanas did nothing wrong because Anduin started the war by condoning the death of 10 goblin miners” or “Sylvanas is not evil, wait for full story”.

1 Like

Haven’t seen a single topic in that lately.

We both you know have but you’re too biased to admit that.