Glorious victory of the Alliance

Oh great, yay for us. Too bad it won’t change anything. Or till horde kicks us in the nuts again.

1 Like

Pinky promise never to hurt you again. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You can’t even play shadow, shush.

After seeing the new changes to leveling i don’t think we’ll ever see a complete update to the old world. Kinda sad.

I am happy for the alliance folks. I will not say more of it.

3 Likes

I mean the last time an Alliance victory was reflected in game was ten years ago when Blizzard phased the path leading to Shatterspear Vale.
I don’t think anyone needs a reminder.

Did they won the battle or it was mutually agreed that they should belong to Alliance? Key difference.

Do you want more straws to grasp at?

How many souls were sent into the maw for those victories?
The Dark Lady is right you care more about honour!

1 Like

Who honestly cares, these people have cloning machines anyway.

2 Likes

:ok_hand: Praised be Trollbane!

1 Like

“You are all nothing!” she was right. Big surprise.

1 Like

I’m not grasping for more straws. I’m exposing false information if there is any.

She probably paid attention to BfA and knew the Horde was losing on every front, unlike literally 90% of the Horde playerbase.

puts on her inquisitor title

i sense nothing but lies from you abomination

You saw her power boost? She could solo the alliance if she wanted to. She wrecked Bolvar and his army like it was nothing.

That’s why we are going to free Arthas so he can dab on her again.

1 Like

Given how she can die from one shot to the head from behind, No.

1 Like

becomes a necromancer and resurrects godfrey and watches as he blow her brains out again

Gun > Mary Sue Sylvanas its a pity no one tried since graymane had the perfect chance to blow her brains out in stormheim but he wasted it for a brawl

1 Like

It’s not worth arguing with Blizzard’s alter egos^^

Let them … this extension hasn’t even started.

After BfA, everything is possible.

They got Stromgarde now, Boralus and Stormwind. Do you get it? Compared to other races this is definitely ONE TOO MANY human hub!^^

Horde! Get those matches ready. NOW, we take aim at the proper target wink wink

BTW, … as long as the SWC get the exclusive sales rights on the scrap metal when we’re done. We got a deal guys? :xD

1 Like