Glorious victory of the Alliance

At this point, yeah, it is. I have completely lost hope that any Alliance victory will be shown changing the world in game, as someone mentioned above, and the faction war is quickly getting wrapped up and swept under the rag, so spoken confirmation is as good as it gets.

It is also nice that we have canonical warfront winners, regardless of outcome. It gives us something to discuss about for the next couple of days or so, before they retcon it.

4 Likes

Im gonna quote Sylvanas here which suits rather well. We won both warzones you say ? " you have won NOTHING". In warzones we ā€œkilledā€ generals that are clearly alive so nothing impactful there. The zones will stay the same way they are now so nothing impactful there. The state of forces at the end of BFA doesnt matter at all coz, well when plot demands it we will be fully stocked or have 5 soldiers but still win against evil X so ā€¦ no impact there. We have won ā€œoutsideā€ of the game because someone said so. I mean ā€¦ for real ?

Arathi is Troll land and will stay Troll land. Stormgarde will fall again.

2 Likes

You say this becauseā€¦? Thereā€™ no reliable source for that.

his name and trollbane and he will be the death of your kind he is the only true king of arathi

1 Like

What are You referencing?

Arathi was part of the Amani empire. During the 3th war Stomgarde was sacked by the Whiterbark tribe and ogres.

My ā€œStormgarde will fall againā€, is what the should be a goal for trolls.

Celes Trollbaines failed before. Their kingdorm burned. They canā€™t hold their own.

1 Like

the time of the troll mongrels is over your time has passed just like the dinosaurs you will be nothing but a footnote in history as we purge this lands of your kind

3 Likes

That was fast. Trollbane is old. After he is gone his ā€œkingdomā€ will fall.

1 Like

Who says Arathi was part of the Amani empire?

Also, have you ever heard of the concept of ā€œlegal heirā€? Basically rulers choose one so that when they die their kingdom still has a leader.

Every single bit of lore. From the old, to chronicles. Everything.

A legal heir? Sure, he can only fail. Stormgarde has nothing left. Without a Trollbane they are doomed.

1 Like

Chronicles? Donā€™t know her.

You know he can just adopt someone, right?

1 Like

you mean the chronicles written by the unreliable titan - Ion :stuck_out_tongue:
those books arenā€™t lore anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Thatā€™s your problem.

You really think Stormgarde can defend itself and that you can replace a Trollbane? Thatā€™sā€¦ letā€™s call it optimistic. Even more so if we are looking at Storms last fall.

You should also know, I am posting this in a light mood.

1 Like

foolish troll we will simply lightforge the glorious trollbane so his eternal task of wiping you of the face of azeroth can be completed

To be honest his son was quite a shame. Or what they did to him.

Donā€™t even remind me. Blizzard is taking every excuse so they can simply ignore their own lore.

1 Like

Considering that thatā€™s literally how the Trollbanes came to power in the first place (i.e. they replaced Thoradinā€™s fallen line), Yes. Besides, Stromgarde has to defend itselfā€¦ from what? A miserable troll tribe that lives in a bunch of huts?

But They did not came to power on their own.
Only because the Amany had their view on Quelā€™thalas Arathi could be formed and only with the might of Quelā€™thalas they could survive.

But the best part: This small tribe is fighting Stormgarde the Alliance and Horde and They destroyed Stormgarde in the first place.

What? The Trollbanes replaced Thoradin way after the Troll Wars were over.

Also, no the trolls did not destroy Stromgarde? It was the ogres and Syndicate bandits. Also that troll tribe is not fighting the Alliance and Horde, itā€™s getting slaughtered by them.

Can you quote me saying anything else?

The Forest trolls there are allies to those ogres. They fougt against Stormgarde. Some of their npcs did even walk trough the ruins of Stormgarde.

But if you want to explain why Stom canā€™t defend against bandits and some Alterac ā€œscumā€, go on.

Then I donā€™t see what the problem is? Arathor is already reformed and protected by the Alliance.

No, they were allied with the ogres against the Horde at Hammerfall. I donā€™t remember seeing any troll in Stromgarde. Regardless, itā€™s quite different saying ā€œthe ogre-troll-bandit host razed Stromgardeā€ as opposed to ā€œthe trolls razed Stromgardeā€.

Also Stromgarde was weakened, having sent a part of its army to Kalimdor and having faced internal turmoil with Galen killing his father to usurp his throne. Also it was the bandits and ogres who, in a combined siege, overcame the defenders in part of the city.