Glorious victory of the Alliance

You can search for images, or go visit the ruins of Stormgarde. You will see Trolls there next to the ogres. And yes they did wage war agsinst the Horde at the same time. After all it is their land.

So they could Not even attacks in full force.

You are right that Storm could habe eben weakened. They always needed outside help. No idea what you mean with them sending forces to Kalimdor.

It seems this one tribe, with their alles were too much for Sorm.

This one tribe, with their ogre allies, and the willing or not help of the bandits, were able to overwhelm the weakened Stromgarde in one part of the city. And they were waging war against a small Horde camp. Also Stromgarde sent their own brigate to help Jaina in Kalimdor.

Again, They could not attack in full force. They did fight against the Horde at the same time.

And no they did not have an alliance with the syndicate.

Again, no idea were this Storm Kalimdor thing comes from.

1 Like

Yes, they fought against the “mighty army” of Hammerfall, and they allied with the ogres to do so.

I already said that they got the help, willingly or not, of the Syndicate. As a matter of fact the Syndicate still took part in the combined siege of Stromgarde.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Stromgarde_Brigade

And they defeated Storm with the Ogres. Hammerfall did not fall. So mighty it is indeed.

Something From WC3. That’s fair. I wonder how much later on Storm fell.

I am pretty sure back in the day the Ogres did fight against the syndicate and the Arathi.

Both factions could not face each other at full strenght, and even if, this was a good part in the lore.

And the Syndicate.

Only half of Strom fell.

More like 2/3 and the Kingdom was gone.

And if your attackers are fighting each other over the ruins of your capital (or even before, because their was no pact), you know you’ve lost.

But that’s ok know for me.

1 Like

ah the trolls always denying history … but don’t worry now that azshara has joined team good im sure she will show you her shoes again so you can lick them like a good troll just like at the height of your empire :stuck_out_tongue:

Problem it’s Blizzard gave the win of both Warfronts to the Alliance not because the Alliance was particularly more powerful than the Horde in both those zones but because of proximity of Alliance territory in both cases, so it made more sense to them to give the win to Night Elves and Humans. if the Warfronts had been in the north of Lordaeron or in the Barrens, the Horde would have won.

Also Blizzard doesn’t really care for the claim of the Amani and if Forest Trolls had the control of Quel’thalas and Lordaeron and possibly even Arathi back then before the Humans and High Elves came. They see the Amani just as hostile NPCs and after the Troll Wars their power was shattered almost completely so the true owners of Arathi now are just Humans for being the cradle of their ancient Kingdom of Arathor, and same for Quel’thalas and the Blood Elves. Both Forest Trolls and Night Elves are failing powers in the world at this point

2 Likes

No, half the kingdom.

Also they were fighting each other over like 1/2 of the kingdom, after a combined siege, and before Stromgarde was recovered and reformed as a new kingdom in the Alliance.

Again, there was nothing combined between those groups.

It does not even matter. Because I say this. As a troll player this alone is one of many reasons to fight on.

1 Like

Do I have to repeat a third time that it might have been unwilling?

Granted, you don’t have an argument in the first place.

I wonder why Lorewise Alliance won Darkshore though.

They don’t have any reinforcements coming from Teldrassil anymore and also Ashenvale is mostly controlled by the Horde.

It’s more plausible for them to win Arathi,but not Darkshore in this case.

Oh well, got my epics :+1:

If you mean they did fight everyone, sure.

I have a point. This is Troll land. Storm did fall once before and now Storm is weakened. Troll land must reclaimed.

we are going to evict you next! silvermoon will be ours

It took the full might of the scourge and the help of a traitor to breach it’s gates.

The hell u think u gonna do now that it’s restored ? ( lore wise )

:rofl:

1 Like

Imagine using Warcraft population as an argument in 2019.

2 Likes

knowing Anduin he will clean all the Scourge still left in the Ghostlands for us and then he will go away before reaching Eversong because “that would be the right thing” :stuck_out_tongue:

but the Void Elves could cause trouble under his nose and corrupt the Sunwell, yes. But that would be trouble for the whole world, not just the Horde. I can’t trust an evil and corrupted version of my favourite race at all :thinking:

1 Like

Given the way this war ended, and the setting of both places, it’s rather obvious that the Horde simply gave up trying on those territories.
Specially in regards to Darkshore.

In short, I doubt either warfront was won in a conventional way, and instead we just had the Horde giving up on both and allowing the Alliance to move in.
After all, the leadership remaining was all in favour of compensating the Alliance and stopping this war. Doubt that the likes of Baine would be all that willing to continue fighting for lands his friend Anduin feels as his, or to prolong a campaign instigated on Night elf lands, by the person they just kicked out of the faction.

3 Likes

Yeah, sadly Stromgarde was forced to fight everyone in the region.

Stromgarde fell once under a very different geopolitical situation, and now it stands triumphant alongside the Alliance. Also that land technically belongs to N’Zoth.