Glorious victory of the Alliance

Lol no you will not. The war is over. Get over yourself. There won’t be any faction war in the future so no fully blue eastern kingdoms for you.

Always remember Baine is an alliance loving plant and Golden nor himself can’t make excuses on that obvious fact :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think Baine was actually a plant there.
We don’t know what transpired in said territories, but it’s rather obvious that after an armistice, the aggressor will inevitably cease any action against enemy territory.
Specially if the remaining ruling body was the one that toppled the segment that wanted that war.

And it’s also inevitable, that once the above happens, the other side will move in to take back the land that was under attack.

That’s fine, because the Alliance was never driven by conquest, only by the struggle to defend their cities from a warmonger.

1 Like

Never? What about Dun Morogh?

2 Likes

Pest control.

1 Like

That was the kill of the Bronzeabard queen, I agree.

1 Like

Imagine killing a defenseless female aristocrat. I hope that garbage enjoy their stay in the Maw.

1 Like

They deserve it. After all they are killing troll welpes.

Trolls don’t go to the maw.

1 Like

Racist alliance strikes again. This level of self rightoussenes you will find in no other video game community. Not even League or Dota 2 :smiley:

Actually you’re right, the Maw is only for the important bad guys.

1 Like

Arthas, Blackmoore, both Gul’dans, Azshara too if she would die. Kel’thuzad. Xavius.

Yep. Only the important bad guys. Not a random frost troll tribe nobody cares about.

1 Like

That Ice Troll is with Bwonsamdi cuz he didn’t do anything wrong obviously.

2 Likes

we was promised a blue EK that means we will win the plot is on our side :stuck_out_tongue:

ps: i look forward to killing Bwonsamdi when his revealed to be a bad guy as he obviously will be

Bwonsamdi: Don’t be looking so shocked mon it was obvious that I be da bad guy ya still be owing me those souls mon for me helping ya taladji’s foolish father be a step in the right direction but we still be having a deal mon

:wink:

Yeah…Not happening. The Silver Hand/Brotherhood of the Horse/Argent Crusade (what ever name they are going with currently) control the Plaguelands whilst the Ebon Blade have probs been given the Scarlet Enclave since well wasteland of death and all that :man_shrugging:
Lorewise the Forsaken hardly have the power to contest or even hold those areas, they’re still tryna regain Tirisfall, Silverpine, Alterac and Hillsbrad (sidenote: does the Alliance victory at Stromgarde push the Forsaken forces further north removing them from Hillsbrad and Alterac?, obviously Lorewise not gameplaywise)

Hahaha true true

And the Alliance won because it made sense since those were Alliance areas to begin with… While I am totally pro Alliance the reasoning… gosh
It’s all about a balance between red and blue…

That’s why keeping the conflict as “a core part” of the game is just stupid. Having a “war” for the sake of it doesn’t make sense, but there will never be any true wins or losses, it’s all about blue loses Teldrassil, red loses the equivalent the undercity…
I think lorewise allowing PvE coop and still allowing PvP and World PvP would probably make most sense.

4 Likes

Also it’s good it happend this way or this would have been SoO 2.0:

Anduin: “Bad Horde! As a punishment we let you keep the lands you stole from us! BAD HORDE!”
Horde: “Huh, so we get to keep conquered areas? Again? SWEET! Let’s try it for a 3rd time on a later date!”.

I want them to update Gilneas like they should have done post-SoO, have a conflict in Silverpine where the Gilneans want their part of Silverpine Forest (and a tiny sliver of Hillsbrad) back but the Forsaken say: “You walled yourself up so now it’s our ground”. A new minor conflict. Their new capital should be in Alterac, added benefit it’s cold and a mountain! Slows down decay as an added benefit to preserve them more.

For the PvE scene Alliance desperatly need factions to team up together alongside story reasons. Just make WM the kill Horde or Alliance mode. WM off? Team up with Horde or Alliance, WM on? Nope you fight.

Edit: Basicly battle of Southern Silverpine/Pyrewood Village BG. Make it moba style. The Gilneans won’t be seen as villians nor the Forsaken this way yet wil allow for a conflict to exist over a land dispute.

2 Likes

Wait, alliance “WON” their own lands?? ROFL.

1 Like