Glorius Tyranny, can i have it now blizzard?

No. I dont. It was ignored because they saw it as solved with 7.3 i guess. But it didnt solve it for all. So ofc i ll continue.

Especially when you read this in the us forum:
“I just talked to a GM, he told me they are discussing it because they are receving a lot of tickets lately about this issue… and he told me to keep this thread active.”

If you’re not passionate enough that you cant unterstand fighting for this, Its ok, your choice. If you feel annoyed by this thread, then get over it :wink: and just ignore it. Noone forces you to read this.

1 Like

thanks for bumping it

From GM today: “Bloody Dancing Steel is a common contact driver” we’re closing in people - Let’s make it happen!

Allow GMs to grant the illusion based on:

• Do they have the enchant in bags or on a weapon. (Glorious Tyranny, Bloody Dancing Steel or Spirit of Conq.)
  • Do they valid achievement(s) of 2.2k or above from S13/14/15.

Blizzard - You have 1000’s of forum posts on this since patch 7.3 and 100s in the last few months. Not to mention all the in-game feedback and tickets. Please do something about this so we can go back to enjoying what earned in the first place.

3 Likes

Source? did they say that :o?

2 Likes

Yeh I had a ticket to follow up another issue and asked about it, it was in a reply to me.

1 Like

So i got a ticket answered today as well.

Since it is in german, i wont post it here but what it basically says is:

• 2 month ago this GM did a presentation for the devs and productmanagers. He prepared it 3hrs and added exampleaccounts to cover the whole topic

• at this point they were too busy doing hotfixes for current problems, since it will take some programming effort

• they want no GM solution where every single case is looked into, because they are afraid it would extend the estimated waittime for all costumer service tickets

• he will do a request again as soon as he thinks times are a bit more chilly for the devs

• so yes, they see there are people out there who deserve it and dont have it, the topic is not dead, but its a question of time and resources

The text was written in a hopeful manner and makes me think that it is good to keep the pressure up and the discussion alive.

8 Likes

Who gives a flying fuuck

Awesome Abraxis!!!

Seems you found GM who is up to date with the issue.

Thanks for posting the info.

3 Likes

Hopefully this is true, keep posting

2 Likes

You can GoogleTranslate it if you want :wink:
https://imgur.com/a/eBNI12j

2 Likes

yes lets just give the red enchant to all these 24/7cry babies who got it purely by twinking or the extremely easy and common 2.2 pilots that were exceedingly popular during MoP hence why they don’t have duelist achievement

1 Like

Thanks for the bump friend!

Some people didn’t sit the rating, some people got it via RBG, some were 2.2k+ but the duelist cut-off was higher (i.e. S15 5v5). But nah… your narrow view is probably right.

3 Likes

I literally have glad s12 + hota s13 acm and had the enchant in my bag, can’t buy it tho, feelsbad

3 Likes

Nice, finally

2 Likes

:smiley:

Keep up the pressure (forums, twitter, in-game etc.) and we could see some changes very soon.

4 Likes

but a quick pvp check of your characters show those things :

You did not achieve 2400 rating on any single char at any given time. You could have earned it in wod but did not chose to or cannot simply achieve it.

only hota you got is during legion. which was the extension you got 2.3 and 2.4 in rbgs aswel.

why would we trust that you got it the legit way ?? you are barking all over the place but to be honest you are not looking like you really deserve it but youd like to be recognized as if. :wink:

3 Likes

Well since i am more from the PvE side i do pvp mostly for cosmetic reasons. So i usualy do the minimum what is needed. 2200 was enough for everything til wod. And as i already had earned the red skin in MoP i didnt even try in wod. In wod i did only 2k in one of the Season for a nice Elite Set i wanted.

But after this mess with not getting it added in the first place and the 7.3 patch i decided to do what you quoted.

I dont care if u trust me or if u think i deserve it. I know i did it propperly and deserve it and it shouldn’t be a problem to see for a GM if looked into it closely.

In legion the hoth i did was 2496, in bfa s1 i have 2540 on mage, 2520 on warlock and 2260 on shadowpriest. I dont think getting to 2,4 in rbg is that hard, and is enough for all cosmetic gear and some nice Upgrades for PvE Progress.

But as i said, til MoP there was no reason to get higher than 2200. It was enough for the skin and i did it.

Thanks for bumping :wink:

Edit: i dont care as what i am recognized by some random ppl i dont even know. I love that skin, that’s why i earned it, its that simple. If i would like to pose with it i could just equip my enchanted weapons from MoP.

5 Likes

#nevergonnagiveup

5 Likes

still waiting for a fix, blizzard

4 Likes

#nevergonnagiveup