Glyph for sourly missed demon

I personally would like a glyph for demo to replace demonic tyrant for a doomguard, i miss seeing the guy and never really liked the look of tyrant. Since we lost having doomguard as a summonable pet or CD depending on talents could we at least get a throw back in the form of a visual glyph ?

Others thoughts are welcome

5 Likes

Ohh that would be nice you have my vote :wink: also i miss infernal as a minion maybe some glyph to change grimoire to sum inf not felguard would be nice too :smiley:

Doomguard was really boring for me but it should be added as glyph

That cant happen, inf is inherently Destruction thing now

I think both infernal and doomguard are really more fitting for CDs than passive pets still,i mean sure it was cool looking to rock out with your infernal buddy all day or doomguard chill with you but i honestly they dont feel very fitting to just walk around with all day and stand there while you grab your mail .

I meant a glyph to change the tyrant into a doomguard as a CD ,theirs a nostalgic want for me to have my big heavy hitting demon summon be the doomguard i really miss him now with his doombolts. I simply dont like tyrant that much and doomguard got a reskin during legion which feels rather wasted to me to lose him right after

Love this idea

I’d rather have a glyph to make our Felguard a Fellord or an immortal Netherwalker. What’s the deal with every lock summoning the same colour of demons? We should all have an option to pick which colour we want, even the tyrant has 3 variations

1 Like

THIS, this is what we need.

There are several different color variations of Demons in Dreadscar rift, they should make this a customization option for us too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.