Glyph of Repressed Entropy

‘‘While active Shadowform no longer displays its visual effect until you gain 50 Insanity.’’

It’s just a thought? I know Shadowform is a fundamental and iconic part of the spec, but I don’t think it hurts to give people more customisation options and we haven’t seen new glyphs introduced for a while.

It could even display at 100 Insanity, or never? Or even only when you enter combat? It would be active anyway so that would take the ‘‘but it’s on the GCD’’ argument away and you don’t need to see someone in SF to know they’re a shadowpriest

And before anyone starts with ‘‘if you don’t like SF don’t play shadow priest’’ we’re about 4 expansions over the argument that cosmetics shouldn’t be changed. It’s about choice and preference and I’d love to see more variety.

Shadow Form as a concept has become redundant, when the only thing it does is act as a (relatively minor) damage buff that conceals transmog. At this point I’d prefer it to be an entirely option and visual thing, either a Talent or Glyph.

1 Like

Yep idk why shadow form is a thing, it literally never gets off. Should be a passive by now with a glyph to choose if you want the purple shade on you or not. idk if the druid glyph allowing you to appear as a humanoid instead of a moonkin still exists but if it does it doesn’t make sense for us to still have to wear that purple shade over us. I do like it though but I understand that you might want not to.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.