Gnomish Poultryizer

Hi,
I crafted the Gnomish Poultryizer a few days ago and the item appears to be bugged.

Upon usage on a PvP target, the sheep effect only lasts 5 seconds which contradicts the items description & other similar items which usually CC the target for 10sec.

Other than that, if used on a melee target, they can still swing their weapons & use their skills while under the sheep effect. Casters get silenced though(druids can still shapeshift it, but that’s to be expected).

So is the item really working as intended? Are melee supposed to be able to hit you through a sheep effect? Is the effect really supposed to only last for 5 seconds?

Not sure if this was the correct section for the post.

I can’t tell if the length of the chickenform is bugged, but the target isn’t completely stunned and do have some abilities they can use while affected.

Several CC effects are shortened in PvP, I guess this is one of them.

Yeah, and as I wrote - the cc duration is w/e - the thing that feels bugged to me is the fact that melee can still hit, not that CC duration is too short.

The trinket just backfired for the first time for me and the backfire effect-sheep lasted 15seconds on me and I was 100% silenced, couldn’t even ice block. Could still melee-swing though.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.