Go up the paladin

Suggestions list making pal viable:

• Drastically increase the procs of the seals (especially the seal of justice) without possible immune.
  • Blessing of sacrifice: 5mn
  • Add greater blessing of sacrifice.
  • Remove divine protection
  • Increase the sp modifier to 50% min on: retribution aura, seal of piety, seal of command, consec, divine wrath, horion
  • Increase the hsp modifier to 80% min on: sacred light, flash

Classic : We don’t do that here

4 Likes

Suggestion to make paladin viable:

Release TBC Classic.

1 Like

OR wow2…
Those rumors actualy getting more serieus now.

Paladins are already viable. Classic brings in some TBC crap balancing that screws up some items for us but overall we are viable as Rets.

Just don’t expect to top dps meters, you are not a class supposed to do that, you are supposed to be a supportive dps that can do stuff other than filling that pretty pink bar.

I still have to see anything more concrete than ppl making Classic+ threads with vague requests.

There’s next to no chance Blizz is gonna even announce something like WoW2 before both Classic TBC and Classic WotLK ran their course.

Even then I don’t see them doing it anyway.

Unless the talked timeskip brings them a chance to work on another game with a different graphic engine that keeps the level of world immersion of WoW, there is no reason not to keep going with expansion over expansion of the same things.

Go to that crap Retail and whine there. Paladin is my favorite classs.

Who says blizzard has to make wow2? I heard some new company started up in Irvine…

Nobody told me that my Pali wasn’t viable in the first place :thinking:

Why even bother or try? It’s not like Blizzard is going to change ANYTHING like this ever in Classic…

Besides #NoCHANGES

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.