Gold sellers spamming mailboxes now

imgur .com/a/4VS2rpo

So Blizzard, are you going to do something about it or not?

5 Likes

This isn’t a new thing, though not had one for a while.
Doubt if Blizz will do aything.
Also, just the 1 message I see in the pic.
Not quite ‘spamming’.
:slight_smile:

Spam does not need more than 1 message. Depends on the message.

5 Likes

Spamming doesn’t have to be multiple messages. 1 message to a multiple number of different recipients is also considered spam :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fair point. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

imgur.com/a/4VS2rpo

If you put a ` either side of a link you don’t need to use any spaces, that is not a speech mark, it’s the top left key on the keyboard or use the preformatted text </> option in the text box.

Report the mail, Blizzard do not come to the forums.

Or, just have a high enough “trust level”

But yeah, this should really be stopped.
Don’t buy gold kids, you’re just fueling the botters.

1 Like

Or just don’t post the url to their website on the forums at all…

This is why the report button got introduced. Report it and move on.

1 Like

Sure, or we can pretend there’s no issue in the game with botters and gold-spammers.
Maybe if we ignore the problem long enough, it’ll disappear on it’s own.

How is not helping them advertise the url where they provide their service the same as pretending there is no issue? It’s perfectly possible to make a post without a picture, or block the url before posting the link to the picture.

1 Like

Sure, but OP’s pic wasn’t blocked out and I simply posted his.

Which you felt was a good idea because?

Because it’s already posted, what difference does it make?
You’re acting like I’m the gold-seller and botter lol.
Or maybe this hits too close to home and the reason you’re “richdude” is mommy’s credit card and gold buying sites?
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

I mean, you could have told the op to remove the url, but instead you chose to make it even more accessible.

No, but you are certainly doing them a favour.

No. I prefer to play the game.

No, in this context it’d be “You are”. As in, the reason you are “richdude”.
Not as in “Your richdude”
If you’re gonna correct me like this, get it right, or you don’t look too smart doing it.

Ah, my bad. I didn’t realise you thought someone would name their character after their parent’s credit card. Probably because I never had to rely on my parents to play wow.

Now how about admitting your mistake and remove that gold seller link?

Are you worried it would harm your business?

Seems like, he takes up arms to defend the people making listings for hundreds of golds for garbage items.

Not sure what kind of business that would be. A competing gold selling business?

What do you want to achieve by spreading the URL to a gold selling site on the forums?

Why do you keep repeating this lie?

I’m giving Blizzard a tip from where they should start banning people? Do you own this website that you are so butthurt about being it here? Let Blizzard see this.