Goldshire kid preying hub? What to do about it?

Newsflash, Krusty the Clown is better than both of those. Your family lineage aint even worth a giant shoe.

1 Like

Blasphemer! Krusty is not even a shred of dust next to the Great lineage!

1 Like

It does when the guild is known to be litterally one of the worst on the entire server for GOOD reasons :slight_smile:

Pffft, bozo is my great great 3rd adopted second mothers great uncle clown! get on my level

Hitler killed a lot of people. Can’t talk bad about him because “you don’t know his story”. Right?

You seem new.

Your lovely guild leader claimed: You can tell someone’s age by how they typed and thus ERP was fine if one assumed they’re over 18.

They also claimed they were doing “legal” ERP.

You may not have seen it, but we had a five day thread on the matter which reached over 2000 posts in regards to a Wedding but it was about the ERP disclaimer that was added.
A dinane care if ye gannae gan defend this guild but ye should know some of the stuff they’ve said in that thread.

4 Likes

We shouldn’t discuss it here, but as long as ERP is kept private between consenting adults I don’t see any harm from it to anyone.

Wait, what? The only link I ever had was f-list and it didn’t have any pics except for wow character screenshot which wasn’t even naked.
You can’t just invite lies to prove your point okay?

Lies again. In that thread I said that inn doesn’t belong to anyone. And I didn’t mean lore, I mean ‘in practice’. NPCs don’t actually operate inn, they don’t do anything. So in practice it belongs to noone.

Another lie. I’m never mad, I also never told anything like that, this inn is nobody’s so is for everyone to use.

The only ‘trolling’ it’s known for is dancing, which is a game mechanic.

I’m not aware of any ‘disruption’, unless it’s something to do with your hate of dancers.

What? Another lie. And if you mean that one 3 month old screenshot it’s fake and I’ll never get tired mentioning it being fake from top to bottom. Basically some chat logs on black background with similar font to wow’s.

So, can you please stop lying here?

Yeh, it would be. The grammar of those screenshots are more embarrassing than the act imo.

4 Likes

Remember the orcs. :rofl:

1 Like

i do know his story, its taught in schools. but you know literally nothing about me. what your doing is guilt by association. That must mean your a no life loser who lives in his mothers basement and has no communications skills. i mean if you want to do guild by association and there are some players like that then that means you are too right?

Yeah. Ur a big weirdo for being in a weirdo’s guild.

2 Likes

This has to be satire, right?

If not: :fishing_pole_and_fish: FeelsOkayMan:flip

In lore, it belogns to npcs, are you saying lore is irrelivent to you?

eh, not really the people are friendly and helpful id rather be in their guild than some tryhard who berrates you for not doing raid night or making a rotation error.

1 Like

We weren’t discussing lore. We were discussing if anyone actually claims any rights on this inn. NPC can’t actually claim anything because they don’t have free will.

True, because there isnt anything to discuss. The game is a 12+ platform and as stated by MANY people in your past threads, with backup, it is also not allowed by Blizzard. So ERP all you like anywhere that -isnt- in WoW.

Nothing else is worth wasting breath on, since litterally everything I said has been proven in the pasts by me and others with links to previous threads, images etc, and even yourself(going back on your own words etc), but you pull the “oh but its all fake and fabricated”

In short, my opinion on you in the past was mere annoyance, but with the last big thread and your comments on and regarding children and ERP, I feel disgust at you and your guild, especially as a mother of 2.

You and your guild have no place here according to the ToU, barely anyone on AD likes you. Move your buisness elsewhere or stop it completly and start doing less unsavoury RP.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t read your message, because your previous one consisted 100% from lies and ‘adaptations’ of facts to your opinion. You’re not worthy to even being read anymore.

Good for you, I’m so proud. Now please get off the server if you aren’t gonna stop your illegal(According to WoW atleast) activities?

1 Like

your grasping at straws there, how about you be a parent and monitor your children. im not defending erp but if your not watching your children’s online activity you have nobody to blame but yourself.

She likes them young, she likes them funky, she likes them schooling, she likes them
uhh
didn’t think this one through.