Goldshire kid preying hub? What to do about it?

" Communication

When participating in communication of any kind (chat, voice communication, group finder), you are responsible for how you express yourself. You may not use language that could be offensive or vulgar to others.

Hate speech and discriminatory language is inappropriate, as is any obscene or disruptive language. Threatening or harassing another player is always unacceptable, regardless of language used. Violating any of these expectations will result in account restrictions. More serious and repeated violations will result in greater restrictions."

2 Likes

to be fair i never seen anyone do erp. not saying they dont but i havent personally seen it. i know anecdotal but its my experience.

because i didnt know it was so hugely known for erp when i joined, i joined because people were friendly and willing to help if you needed it and i left it at that, i rarely even go to goldshire these days.

1 Like

You have an entire forum server that have though, and have provided many various evidence for it in the past. The only one who doesn’t believe it is Lilynore herself who has also contradicted herself in litterally every single post I’ve seen her made since she first showed up on AD.

I obviously don’t expect anybody in your guild to go to Stormwind or Goldshire and convey anything of a sexual nature in /e where everybody can see it, but there have been plenty of screenshots of members of your guild including Lilynore (who has the audacity to claim it’s a photoshop to bait people) in questing hubs where it is performed instead.

2 Likes

i never been to this specific forum till now. i tend to do my own thing mostly mog farming so the only time i interact without people outside my guild is in stormwind or talking to friends.

Truth. IF the Wedding post was still up, you would see something far more indepth and worse than this.

Oh my
I wish it was still up. It was very insight full on the issue and how messed up Lilynore’s thinking is.

3 Likes

Well, I would advice that you for your own sake leave the guild. But if you have friends there, keep communication up with them. The guild is one of the most hated communities on the server, primarily for them doing -alot- of shady unsavoury stuff and Lilynore being well
a bad person(to put it lightly) atop of every other issue.

yeah how about u leave ur erp guild if u don’t erp

2 Likes

tbh im seriously considering it. last thing i need is to be branded an erper (people here already have without even knowing me gg folks)

I still think, her way of thinking is well shown here, if she thinks at all.

1 Like

You seem quite reasonable in my opinion, an exceptional difference from Lilynore (it’s always been suspected she’s baiting but I do suspect a mental ailment of some kind affecting him given his odd views that have proven quite offensive) and I’m glad you’re able to understand the controversy that defines Goldshire Lux.

1 Like

No, our guild is not about that. Any other lies somebody wants to dump here so that I could say ‘no’ to them?

The vast majority of our guild doesn’t erp. As for others, guild enforces 18+ but generally it’s their choice, as long as they don’t cause any trouble.

Actually it isn’t “known” for it, it’s just several toxic liars on forums keep spreading this, along with their other lies.

The only ‘evidence’ is several sloppy fakes, that’s all. Stop spreading lies.

I have never seen any but that one fake 3 month old screenshot. Just. One. Fake. Screenshot.
Stop spreading lies.

Imagine being adviced by somebody who spreads lies in nearly every post.

Hated by 2-5 toxic liars like you at most.

What stuff? Go on, spread some more lies.

Because I don’t agree with your lies?

We are not erp guild, can we stop spreading lies?

True on that. Any thread that involves her guild always shows her thinking.

ALSO DON’T LIE LILYNORE!
We’ve all seen how you recruit.

But it is tho

1 Like

i try to see other people viewpoints, i dont really know lily very well, shes always been friendly with me which is why i was reluctant to just trust people i dont know at all.

Screenshot evidence says otherwise. I’m not even going to bother debating with you as any attempts in the past have been nothing but “no u.”

Man peeps sure are quick to declare others in violation of the ToS while y’know breaking it themselves.

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

calling something a lie doesn’t automatically turn it into a lie no matter how much your delusions might whisper that in your ear

4 Likes

Drive-by alt posting misses entirely.

1 Like