Goldshire kid preying hub? What to do about it?

Tried it once. Hated it. Couldn’t do that again for a long time :<

Probably not best to comment on things you don’t know about in the end. Would love to work when I’m better mind you!

I’d happily take that over my situation.

Dunno what the situation is, but hope it improves for ya :+1:

10 Likes

Oh what a lovely thing to wake up too. Some more comments.

At least tis not with “The Thing.”

Woah Lilynore is back?

Cool.

1 Like

Isn’t hating on Vaxir simply for being Vaxir kinda out-dated at this point? As well as just being a kinda crappy thing to do overall, atleast in this public display?

Just seems very petty of you. + What Reodeyn said.

7 Likes

She’ll threaten to ban you. Be careful chief

3 Likes

To bad for her, Akamito’s Uncle works at Blizzard.

5 Likes

As what exactly? what if his uncle is the janitor? or HR? or Inhuman Resources?!

Silly Dudflex… we all know u are Metzen. Stop hiding!

Not even near the truth, but i guess there isn’t any hiding anymore.

Everyone, I am Robert Iger, and I’m buying out Blizzard to add to my franchise collection.

When you don’t have anything new, just stick to old stuff.

1 Like

Lilynore attempts to report me, only to be intercepted and banned for life by my powerful Blizzard developer uncle

7 Likes

You clearly haven’t been around very long. Lilynore has gone out of his way to be rude and condescending to others, shrugging off all the justified criticism as “lies” (his buzz word) and slander. They’re the fabrications of somebody who is either very delusional, or, as many suspect he’s baiting pretty well.

And for the record, I don’t actually care about ERP. My issue is more with this guild encouraging and promoting a safe space for behaviour that violates the ToS.

4 Likes

And why would we go out of our way to make “false” screenshots?
To make everything look like a 100% look alike of World of Warcraft, to the very small details. Frankly b’llocks that. The time and effort really ain’t worth it.

1 Like

That’s where his skewered self-importance comes in. I remember in his first 20 posts when he was an absolute random nobody with no renown on these forums (he’s garnered some infamy now at least) a screenshot was shared and he already claimed it was photoshopped.

2 Likes

Get friend to do X.

Blur out friends name.

Say its user Y.

Really not hard to fake it, hell you can even skip the name blurring out by jumping on another server and snagging their name there, no?

1 Like

Been to Goldshire myself and have seen a number of their guild members with naked characters, mentioning ERP in their profiles and so on. I was there last night when this was going on with Lilynore and saw more!

I have screenshots of what I saw on my DH. There was a screenshot which showed their guild recruitment which is yelled in chat. So you’re suggesting we all waste our time pretending to be someone and going on other servers? Ooooh, you must be a nutter too.

1 Like

None of the provided screenshots were photoshopped. The only edit was to remove the identity of the one who took them. I’d have respected Lilynore’s resolve a lot more if he just acknowledged he was partaking in ERP in /e.

Yes, screenshots can be photoshopped. However nobody gets anything out of photoshopping imagery of somebody with no clout whatsoever.

1 Like