Good and bad fantasy races

I don’t see it. Charr haven’t had any meaningful development since their starting zones and the Sylvari have been absent from the story since Heart of Thorns. Sure, they get token representation in Caithe/Canach and Rytlock/Rox and whatever racial npc’s and units they bring along with them but very little else.

They’re like the Gnomes of WoW. Invaluable but neglected.

Current living world season is all about the blood legion charr and the Norn fight against Jormag. Sylvari in heart of thrones and for hatching the egg story are crucial. But humans? With the death of Balthazar and Kormir leaving Tyria it shows. The human Era is over.

Funny enough the Exalted are former humans.

And it doesn’t matter if they’re a race in decline if their racial stories have a dominating presence in the game.

Cant wait to put the sword to the warmongering cats in the next season though. Will indeed be interesting.

1 Like

Blood legion did nothing wrong. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no clue about the topic, but Dainara is right.

2 Likes

Indeed. All you need to know is that the evil kitties seek to awaken and enslave something that will bring destruction and death upon the world.

Very bad hombres.

1 Like

Props the flame legion then. Everyone hate those hacks. Bot Rytlock and the blood bois are good kitties.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s bad from a (biased) Human point of view!

Add: Iron Legion did nothing wrong either, well technically.

I’ve officially become a fan of your forum replies. Keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

Warhammer?
Tamriel?

Yes. This is an example.

Humans are the center stage in warhammer. See the stormcast, empire and bretonnia. And Lorkhans chosen race are the Nord.

they are the center stage in Age of Sigmar, not in warhammer fantasy

1 Like

Congratulations Erevien. You’ve managed to reach a whole new level of cringe.

4 Likes

I try my best. Please leave some flowers at the doorstep.

3 Likes

She was styled as “Empress of India” when the Brits incoporated the subcontinent into the Empire.

The Year of the Four Emperors , 69 AD, was a year in the history of the Roman Empire in which four emperors ruled in succession: Galba, Otho, Vitellius, and Vespasian.

The term was used extensively by for almost 2000 years by Europeans to describe Europeans- The Romans, Byzantines, Austro-Hungarians, Germans, Britas etc etc

You’re like 3 days late with this, but thanks.

Just noticed something.

Dwarves and elves = Good, because it is hard to imagine a fantasy story without these guys.

Humans = Bad, because they are in every fantasy story.

:thinking:

No, humans are bad because they have no fantasy. They are literally people from our real world, adapted as medieval kingdom to make stuff more “relatable” which is an awful excuse for lack of originality since the dark crystal saga exists without any humans involved just fine.

1 Like

Now I feel bad :neutral_face:

5 Likes