Good job :D

new mechagnome racial = 2nd safeguard

When you fall below 20% health, heal for 20% of your maximum health. This effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 min.

Yeah so broken man, 20% heal that is probably gonna get gutted down to 15% or 10%.

Why do you play WoW just to cry all around the forum?

PvP is dead anyway, let it be buried, no one misses it except our overly confident “nothing better to do in my life” Drae and a few others.

also :
Combat Analysis : You gather and analyze combat data every 5 sec, increasing your primary stat by 50, stacking up to 8 times. The data decays while out of combat.

its like having an extra item with 400 main stat ;o they are going to be so busted

It could be 100% heal and there’s no way I would play a mechagnome or a vulpera

1 Like

It’s an allied race, and a race nobody wants to play

Ofc they will have op racials, its the nature of ze allied race

1 Like

Did you guys try out the holograms as well? lmao. They have quite strong auto attacks, but also apply a progressing 40-90k bleed. They can kill a player alone (just standing there) in around 10 seconds.
Oh well, at least my Vulpera can reach into their mixed bag of tricks and heal an ally for 90 health, or take 5% less damage from one attack.

havent they learned that this is bad for the game, why keep adding unskillfull stalling stuff like this

The irony at this reply is that comes from a dh…

4 Likes

??? does this make sense

It does make sense.

3 Likes

It makes more sense than you realize.

4 Likes

So becouse i play DH, i cant have an opionion that passive dmg reduction/procs

Also because of that I guess.

But no, some DH players display brain activity, what they say makes sense and all, the class isn’t an issue, it just seems that MOST DH players have really low brain processing capabilities.

Also, no one said you couldn’t talk, he just said

As an answer to

Because DH is loaded with unskillfull abilities. That’s all.

4 Likes

Damn. From now on the thread gonna be derailed to how all classes are unskillfull, how everyone is unkillable,how busted are rogues, immortal dk op warriors, unkitable ret ,broken mages, destro needs buff, hpala untunnelable, dh/rdudu have no survivability ,etc.I hope not but mark my words

Its already happening guys, brace yourselves, this is what they trained for!

“Brace yourself, BfA is coming”?

When did we trained? U guys havent invited me? :frowning:

haha dk btw :slight_smile:

vulpera are cool wtf!
mechagnome are ugly asf though

ofc he cant tell me what to post, well i come from a place where u dont learn english so , excuse me mr perfect. my point is, this is the dumbest racist thing ive heard. what class i enjoy dosent matter , and it dosetn make sense, what ability do i have that is a passive proc , even if i had it, i wouldent want it. so ignorant statements of this kids

I know I know, you’ll be amongst the chosen ones for having acknowledged my superiority.

RACISM AGAINST DEMON HUNTERS PEOPLE WHY ARE WE DOING THIS

No, but it doesn’t change the established fact that the class is stupid af. You still have the right ro enjoy it. These two things aren’t linked. You can like something while it is stupid af.

3 Likes