Good job :D

you guys think ur cool, im out gonna meet a girl :slight_smile:

If this was reddit, you would have earned my gold haha

I’m still accepting in game gold, any day, any hour !

I have 12 gold on your server, I would give it to you!

How someone that plays Assassin Rogue can give an opinion about stupid specs or classes is beyond me.

Best and only relevant rating being 2.4 as DH during S2 with CoS items, feel free not to comment too much.

You hit him with the Jackhammer!

dont worry its not gonna be picked over NE/Human anyway

I dont care in the slightest.

I played for the elite title, that was all I needed.

Whatever makes your pitiful life better, though. Must suck being good at nothing everywhere else that your ego has to be boosted in a video game and its forum.

If I had to choose whether to suck in game or suck in life, I rather suck in game lol. well said dude.

you can also set up camp somewhere while your team mates are busy surviving rogues or mages

You can also not suck at both. Weird concept to think you absolutely HAVE to suck at either real life or virtual one. Plenty of people do well on both fronts.

1 Like

It’s funny because today they added some stuff on the PTR so allied races (and apparently pandas) can be DKs. Can’t wait to play Pandaren DK

Imagine not playing the game, yet still commenting on the forums. Yikes.

Gotta attract the new meta slaves somehow.

Same.

That moment when you think that playing a Demon Hunter changes your biological race in real life. Stop.

Oh, the irony again.

SHHH! You’re gonna ruin their tiny little world! D:

1 Like

Too late, you destroyed my feelings.

Frustrating the fact they overbuffed racials on a race for it to appeal to more people. Actually disgusting, if they dont change the perma healing to temp hp then they might aswell just redesign the racial all together

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.