Good news about invasion event for warriors and rogues

Good news guys , u dont need to do invasions. U can rest some … Cuz u wont get anything :smiley: countless mages re using arcane exp rank 1 everywhere. %0000000000000001n chance to get a loot for ya there.
And dont forget to give thnx to blizztard for giving u chance to rest some :smiley:

4 Likes

Druids are BiS for tagging with that R1 Moonfire.

Do you even need to do Invasions in the first place though? I’ve looked through the rewards and perhaps I missed something but it doesn’t look like any of the gear you can get is better than current raid gear which leaves the blessed oils and stones?

Meh I’ll just go with Wizard oil if that’s the only reason for doing it.

1 Like

It’s not about the gear, it’s about the consumables (and for many probably about the tabard that is only available during this event). The consumables are a major DPS boost for Naxx raiding and are only obtainable during the event.

3 Likes

the classic consoomer

Might be hard to get the stones/oils in decent amounts, but the tabard is very much doable even for solo players. It’s not impossible to get enough tags for it.

Imagine grouping with people in a MMO!

1 Like

you cant do it in a raid group, now imagine 500 people per zone.

and 100 of them spamming arcane exp rank 1 :smiley:

The only thing you can’t do in a raid group is the shadow of doom quest. Farming necrotic runes is perfectly doable in a raid group, and they don’t follow normal tagging rules anyway.

Mages aren’t even very good for tagging compared to some classes. Get some friends you can farm with. Team up with some classes who can tag efficiently. Let them tag while you kill. Farming solo as a mage is pretty pointless aswell on crowded servers.

The mages are far from a problem here.
You’ve got druids 1st and hunters 2nd.

Also you got wars and rogues standing still in one respawn point tagging that mob with 99% efficiency.

At first the meta was a raiding group, now is everyone for themselves.

How are hunters a problem? Even their arcane shot which is instant has an actual travel time in the air, I’ve literally shot at mobs and had a Druid moon fire it to tag it while my arrow is in the air or mages with fire blast? It’s also on a six second cooldown, and yes I know mages fireblast is an 8 second cooldown.

1 Like

The cooldown of fireblast is much less of a problem than the 26 yard range compared to hunters. And that’s if the mage have specced into improved range.

Hunters and their pets have instant ranged attacks too.

You don’t have mages in your guild? Tough luck.

As a hunter you can place a trap at one respawn, place the pet at another while you sit in between 3-4 respawns.

good news everyone. your brainless pursuit of 1% higher parses is optional. act like it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.