Got a random DC for no reason (WOW51900319)

I was in the game levelling, and then I got a random DC (WOW51900319). My internet connection is perfectly stable. What the heck is this? Now I have to wait 3-4+ hours to get in again, when I was already in the game and already waited for the queue.
I also heard that you can’t click on links because you may get a DC too.

3 Likes

Happened to a lot of us. They either kick people to allow others to play or layers are crashing

1 Like

Either way, i think this is the last thing that should happen. Instead let people in at a slower rate. If someone waited for the line to get in, and got in, then he/she deserves to play…

1 Like

Cashes are to be expected at launch/post launch, what I want to know is why they haven’t thought about this population problem beforehand. My reserved characters have been sitting there untouched because I don’t have 3-4 hours to log in. 14k queues is killing the experience. What is the meaning in reserving names and characters when you clearly don’t know 100% if you are neck deep in s*** when you want to log onto them later? What about those people that doesn’t have hours to sit in a login screen waiting 10-25k queues?

This is made chaotique by a company that have had 15 years experience with MMOs. They aren’t stupid, they know the drill. You can basically look upon this launch as another BETA experiment.

Now my questions is what are you (Blizzard) gonna do with this? You offer a product which you clearly lack the quality we customers want. and not to mention, if you decide to say screw it, I will just care less about my name and go onto a low populated realm then you gotta deal with 1000’s of others doing the exact same! I tried to log into Noggenfogger PvP and there were 100s in the starting zone trying to tag the same mob. What an experience!

I think that I can clearly conclude that this launch is a mess and that we won’t see queue numbers go down before 3-4 weeks into the classic release (if that is enough time even!).

1/10 Amateur launch

I believe it’s certain layers which are crashing. Darkshore died earlier which allowed about 3000 people in. then Loch Modan crashed :confused:

1 Like

If someone waited for the line to get in, and got in, then he/she deserves to play…

how about the guys who have given up their real lives to play this? the people who were on the character creation screen 4 plus hours before launch. i feel far more sorry for those people who made entire schedules and changed their sleeping patterns to go hard who got kicked. i mean clearly wow means more to those people that those who play for fun. as far as im concerned those who have been there from the start and are still going strong are far more deserving. plus there are low pop servers

1 Like

well, smth doesn`t sound good about this

1 Like

It sounds like they have sacrificed everything, what have you sacrificed?

Blizzard just doesnt want Classic to be succesful. Thats shows the 4 english PvP realm they started with. Blizzard still belives what the players wants is wrong but their Slot machine expansions are the best gaming experience.

Dear sir
4 Plus hours before launch? You are joking right… People did reserve characters a month before the release and can’t play because of people that were waiting 4 hours before the launch.

Kind regards