Greater pyroblast

A skill that completely negates the gear that both the caster and the target are wearing because it’s % max HP based.

If gear doesn’t/shouldn’t matter, why did they remove templates and why is there so much crap to grind, farm, unlock before you class actually becomes playable? Back in the day the grind was leveling to max level, now the grind actually starts at max level because most specs aren’t playable until they obtain correct azerite traits, essences or trinkets.

And if gear should matter, since this is an RPG after all, why are there skills like greater pyroblast which completely ignore it? Seems to me like devs don’t play their own game and have no clue what to do with it or a design philosophy to stick to.

3 Likes

True

Because they are lazy motherflowers and they want to make people have fun?

They didn’t since draenor I guess.
Anyway, there are a cool way to play vs fire mages. Remember this: kite in small spaces, kick sheep to not let him make freecast, cc in cast before kick, gg.

I’m not complaining against fire mages, I’m complaining against incompetent devs and dumb skill design. I don’t care what class it’s on.

1 Like

Historically people didn’t play gpie because DPS to hps ratios meant in that 3 sec window your DPS was basically the same anyway.

I believe fire scaling means you’re not far off that now but the community would rather make pies all day creating a grotty stop the mage and Los the mage playstyle

The short answer though is DPS and HPS levels to HP pool levels are off this expansion, it’s not just defensive azerites making 10mjn games

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.