Greymane Praising Section

Hello all, this is Halasibel.

Posting on my Gilnean character, because my main is incapable of creating a new thread. A bug perhaps of some sort, due to the fact that the new forum has just been born :slight_smile:

Just wanted to bless our favourite story section of the forums with its first thread about Greymane.

Thus, our forum will have His Holiness’s favour.

To start our journey with this new forum properly I’d like every one of you to tell me what do you like about Greymane the most. Even if you’re not too much of a Greymane fan, I am sure there is a at least a little thing about him that you enjoy.

Personally, I love his vengeful attitude and the fact that he is not bothered by staying candy-pure all the time.

Hail Greymane!

10 Likes

Heretic. Heathen. Traitor. The just High-King is the Law. The noble High-King is the child of the Light. You will be made to serve along with the the rest of the pretentious Greymane scum.

2 Likes

Ah, my favourite poster. It’s always heart-warming to hear mood-lifting words of the most noble of mankind.

5 Likes

He hates Sylvanas at most and do everything to make her life worser. That’s more then enough to make him my most favorite character.

8 Likes

I don’t like furries which is the reason Worgen (and Vulpera) are pretty low in my list. Not to mention, that their lore doesn’t make sense at all, the Worgen curse was just introduced to make them different from Stormwind Humans and therefore playable in the Alliance back then. Also I don’t think the Greymane Wall would have really resisted a long time against the Scourge when even Ban’dinoriel or the Dalaran magical barrier couldn’t…

That said, Genn is at least cooler than other Alliance characters for his opposition against Sylvanas, and even against Anduin, although we see that more in books like BtS rather than in-game. In-game he is usually toned down when he speaks about Anduin if he disagrees with him.

And also…Genn should just marry Katherine Proudmoore (if she’s going to survive…debatable) and officially unite the Kingdom of Kul Tiras and the Kingdom of Gilneas in one single bigger Human Kingdom.

Like…really, do it. Makes sense, especially considering Kul Tiras was founded by travelling former Gilneans…

8 Likes

Any friend of Greymane is a friend of mine.

7 Likes

WHERE is Araphant </3

3 Likes

Yeah, he’s gonna love this thread. I wonder if he’s able to post as Araphant at all :rofl:

4 Likes

Stop with the emojis smh! :joy: and I’m sure he will let us know if he’s on another character that it is him

3 Likes

Am not. So I have to post on this character, apparently, and he isn’t even the last one I played in-game. Araphant here, everyone, and the Church of Greymane shall consecrate this thread so it brings prosperity to our new forums!

4 Likes

Hail Greymane! Gilneas will be reborn from the blood of our enemies!

4 Likes

Genn has a wife Velsy, and he loves her. That’s a bit of an obstacle.

4 Likes

All right I thought she (Mia?) was dead since you know, plenty of tragedy always happen to Genn’s family (and nation) :yum:

and also because in the Horde nobody is married so I assume in the Alliance nobody is either.

That said, bigamy should not be forbidden in the Alliance…especially when like I said there are interests like rulership of not just one, but two Kingdoms.

And also Genn REALLY wanted Anduin to find a wife for himself before he’s too old, right? In that case, Genn having two wives should help Anduin as a model example…if an old wolf can have two human wifes, then even a young boy-king like Anduin can have at least one…right?

2 Likes

I think to avoid political debates and criticism they would likely avoid the multiple wives route for the characters

2 Likes

Anduin could always marry Jaina, it’s there as an option.

1 Like

Hail Greymane the one true god!

4 Likes

I know, almost tragic like what happened to Quel’thalas. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ewww he sees her as an Auntie though, and she is twice his age!! I hope he marries
Taelia

Edit - are Jaina and kalec still a thing?

2 Likes

Oh right his aunty…that’s creepy as HELL as should NEVER happen (eugh!)

And also a tragedy would happen immediately after like for all men Jaina had…

3 Likes

He’s definitely marrying Taelia after that cinematic.

3 Likes