Greymane Praising Section

Don’t get distracted! We need to Hail Greymane!

Hail Greymane! :heart_eyes::raised_hands:

Edit - the emojis were necessary in this moment, don’t judge me.

2 Likes

These emojis fit perfectly into that and the message itself is both cute and glorious.

Hail Greymane!

2 Likes

What I like about Greymane?

Not mutch. I always saw him as a egoistic ruler and how he did not help the refugees from Lordaeron turned out quite ironic.

But there is now one thing.

He stands with the Night elves and helps them in their fight. This is the First time ever I can say. I respect his choice.

I wanted to mention this for a time now. But here it is.

2 Likes

The Outriggers, who are clearly Survival Hunters. But it appears that you, and those who upvoted you, didn’t quest through western Tiragarde Sound.

But you are a Beast Mastery hunter. Go fetch me a pheasant, if you will.

3 Likes

Yeah, because I’m a Mary Sue, so unlike my fellow Outrigger comrades, I am free to choose whichever weapoon I want.

That pheasant won’t catch itself, Arctur. Chop, chop.

4 Likes

Daily reminder that when Greymane touches your heart he will rip it apart because of his claws, but when the Holy Light touches it you will be renewed and become a good, virtuous person.

It’s Greymane. I’d fully let him do that to me tbh. (I kid of course, but lowkey not joking)

Hail greymane!

4 Likes

Hail Greymane, the Savage Lord of Feriocity!

… You become a Hijackerforged and start stealing ships.

3 Likes

I always wanted my own ship… Know any good places to get a decent ship? Where do you store yours xd?

4 Likes

Nowhere because it was stolen.

Ask Ikaallu :wink:

3 Likes

greymane is anduin’s one man brown-nosed fanclub. moira is the only real leader the alliance has

1 Like

Is this how we walk from door to door?

2 Likes

Why did we let this thread die?

We need to praise Greymane! Hail Greymane everybody!

Edit - YES I shamelessly necro’d this thread but it was worth it for Greymane.

2 Likes

Hail to future Queen Tess Greymane. I have a bet going on, that she will be soon ascend to the throne, after Patch 8.3. Don’t let me down my girl.

That means…Genn will die… sobbing

1 Like

I am actually proud of you :heart:

Queen of what? Stormwind perhaps. Or she can even have Alterac. Gilneas has one king. The best king. The only king.

GENN GREEEEEYMAAAAANEEEEE.

Can’t beat that.

Oh so that’s it? Your girl? You just want to usurp the throne of Gilneas then?

The more probable scenario is Ion admitting how wrong “continuity exists to enahnce a story, not to tie the hands of creators” was of him and actually apologising for this ATROCITY.

2 Likes

Hail Malfurion!

1 Like

Meh. Nyah!

1 Like