Greymane Praising Section

I always enjoyed the idea of High Elves as the Alliance’s race. With a proper racial leader, poor Vereesa, betrayed by evil Sin’dorei and Sylvanas.

1 Like

I do agree, dear Hala, the Purge of Dalaran was completely justified. And did you see how abominably Lor’themar treated dear Alleria? She, a Hero of countless wars treated with such disrespect by a Banshee sympathizer?

1 Like

I have to admit, I am very glad that we have all grown up and are not debating the High Elves anymore. The General section still has people raving about that, but it’s a taboo here.

1 Like

Of course the Purge was justified! My own Kirin Tor used to further Garrosh’s agenda. And the traitor Sunreaver even dared to play dumb with me. I enjoyed that day way more than I should have.

1 Like

Tell me about that dark day! We need to know, it must be preserved for posterity!

Poor Alleria. A hero that sin’dorei does not deserve! Blood Elves betrayed Umbric and his followers!

2 Likes

You should all be grateful for my glorious Purge, otherwise now the Alliance would be dominated by kawaii anime Elves and edgelord anime Elves. And literally no one wants that to happen.

How did you feel when you killed those three Sunreaver guards? Relief? Pain?

I am indeed grateful, and I salute you, my lady! I will gladly serve you as we strike against our enemies!

To be honest, I hadn’t even noticed that my loyal Water Elemental had killed them. That’s how “scary” Blood Elf guards are.

1 Like

Just throwing in another post for Greymane, because he deserves it.

Hail.

1 Like

Join us… Bask in Greymane’s glory with us!

Embrace the Blue side… Search your feelings, you know this to be the right way!

1 Like

But the Worgen model is poop :frowning:

Give me Greymane’s model (maybe that sweet trenchcoat too) and we’ll go into negotiations…

1 Like

New model coming in 8.2…

1 Like

Really Hala? Trying to convert this LOYAL Horde member to Alliance?

Yet…

Not so long ago you admitted in one thread that you’re rockin’ around as Sin’dorei paladin, hmmmmmm?

1 Like

I just don’t feel it’s enough mate. It still has that disabled walk animation too. Years in the making and they’ve just been given less-snarly faces :man_shrugging:

Greymane isn’t impressed.

No one is…

1 Like

Yes :sparkling_heart:

Her heart is…

2 Likes

Okay, that was cool response xD

Had a good laugh :clap:

1 Like

Don’t worry Sig. As tempting as Hala’s offers always are, the Alliance don’t have Sin/Shal’foreign or Mag’har, so my heart stays red :1st_place_medal:

Edit: Foreign…? I give up with this phone.

1 Like