Greymane Praising Section

And then there are hypocritical derailers like you who claim to have the moral high ground even though they themselves have done the same thing. Still I suppose that you are really getting into your character of a smug and delusional Nightborne freak.

Arctur post:

1. Preaches how glorious humans are, nothing else

2. Badmouths all other races

3. Badmouths anyone that shares a different point of view, accuses of trolling

And that’s it. Your posts seldom offer anything more. It’s boring.

You literally never have anything new, or even nice to say for that matter. And you wonder why you get trolled all the time.

For someone who loves humans, your ability to interact with them is shockingly poor.

Perhaps I wouldn’t constantly rib you if you weren’t constantly obnoxious, but then why am I even bothering to write this, you’ll pay no attention and it’ll go one of either two ways as it always does; you’ll simply ignore this post, or write back some drivvel about humans and how I derail your threads, while ignoring the fact that it’s your specialty.

But in any case, sure go on.

4 Likes

Couldn’t you put this at the beginning of your rant?

And it fell on deaf ears. I am so, so shocked.

The suffering continues

4 Likes

Yeah, because you people are ganging on me as if I were the only mean person who derails threads around here.

So what if I always praise Humans? I don’t see what’s the problem, when the OP constantly praises Greymane? Or how about those Night Elf fanboys who kept spamming the forums not long ago with threads that said the same thing.

You aren’t being ganged on, Arctur. If you talk to people like trash all the time you’re not going to get too far. It’s been made clear.

I’ll give you one thing, you made a few posts in that ‘favourite WoW music’ thread a while ago and showed a small glimpse of your personality for once, which was actually quite nice.

You don’t have to post as some human supremacist d-bag mocking people all the time

3 Likes

I will, once the people in this forum quit treating Humans like the one thing that is ruining the lore and Anduin as a worthless buffoon who can’t do anything. Of course I stand out as a mean person in a forum that is universally biased against Humans. If I were a fan of Elves or literally any race that aren’t Humans, but my personality didn’t change, I wouldn’t be nearly this hated in this forum, and this is just a fact. This forum has been despising Humans since Mists of Pandaria, that’s how bitter some people are.

If you always treat my favourite race like garbage, you will not receive any praise from me.

I’ve never put down humans. All bar two of my Alliance characters are humans.

Unless that was more of a sweeping statement than directly aimed at me, in which case; you’re back to being a d-bag again assuming the world hates you.

You aren’t the only human fan here either. North can pull it off without being obnoxious because he doesn’t just badmouth everyone with a differing view. Don’t start recoiling into playing a victim.

It’s got nothing to do with you liking humans. I like them too. Just stop with the d-bag attitude all the time, i’m sure there’s a cool person in there somewhere. I mean you play this game after all.

3 Likes

People are different. if North likes to be constantly told that the race he plays is single-handedly ruining the Alliance, good for him, but I do not like that.

So your alternate plan is to carry on badmouthing everyone in this ‘anti-human war’ thing you’ve got going in your mind?

2 Likes

Yes. If people don’t show respect to my race, then I will not respect any other race in the game.

Right ok. You sound like a proper nutter now.

Well, can’t say I haven’t tried.

2 Likes

i can’t wait until we put down that rabid mutt graymane the tears of his fans would be glorious

Tsk, you wish. He lived in glory, he can die in peace and live on in our hearts. Hail Greymane!

2 Likes

First he needs to cut Sylvanas head and place that trophy on a spike in the new rebuild of Gilneas. Then, and only then he can rest in peace. Don’t hear to this Elf. Death Knights have no honor.

4 Likes

Puahahahah, you putting down Greymane!? Goodluck trying to do that.

2 Likes

honor is overrated mag’har where was your honor when you butchered women and children only the foolish speak of honor when they have none

Defaq, I never done that :smile:

1 Like

the iron horde did the sins of the father is the sins of the daughter or son in the alliance’s eyes

For me you’re still an ugly troll, you know. Well, you’re uglier… No flesh, only reanimated bones.

I don’t care what they think about me. I know that I’m a honorable Orc.

1 Like