Group of 3 looking for a guild

Hello :slight_smile: We’re a group of 3 looking for a late night raiding guild, starting at roughly 21:00 server time or later. All from UK.
1 Hunter, 1 Healer who will play anything bar Druid and 1 DPS who multi-classes and will generally play what the guild needs.
All have Mythic raiding experience, ranging from mid clears to CE. However, all 3 are new parents and aren’t necessarily needing a CE guild.
Happy with anything from just the easy Mythic farm bosses, up to a full clear.
Open to any Faction/Server, as we can level quickly before release.
We can provide logs at request on multiple different classes if needed.
Thanks for your time, and hope to hear from you soon!

Real ID is MiLk#21899 if you’d prefer a chat in private. :slight_smile:

Hi Jáeger,
First of all congratulations to all of you on becoming new parents, welcome to the hardest grind in the MMO known as IRL :slight_smile:

I’m one of the Co-GMs for Operation Tomahawk, we’re an adults guild on Tarren Mill horde, always looking for likeminded players.

We’re focussed on providing a supportive and collaborative space for adults who want to raid but might not have the time to commit to an extended raid schedule. Primarily we’re all mythic raiders, some of us have been raiding together since WotLK.

Our raiding schedule currently is 2 Nights per week raiding (Mon & Wed, 20:00-23:00 server time), mostly UK based ourselves. We also welcome people as socials if they just want a more relaxed game but with the community, and we have other games and social events we take part in.

If you and your friends are interested, we’d love to hear from you!
You can catch me on BattleNet pretty much any day thanks to Covid working from home :wink: Sentiel#21794

If you decide to tread elsewhere, then I wish you all the best!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.