Group of friends looking for new start!

3 players looking for a new guild, somewhere to call home:-Gormac (hunter), Deadgrumpy (prot warrior (Fury offspec)) and myself Luctish (resto druid) all with previous experience and some head of the curve achievements. We are looking for a casual raiding guild, to enjoy M+, raiding and having a good laugh and chat! We can’t be online everyday as we have quite busy lives outside of WoW. Myself with a family of 2 children and a husband who doesn’t play :open_mouth: ! Gormac and Deadgrumpy have full time jobs and partners also.
We would be willing to change servers for the right guild.

Previous experience includes:-
Uldir HC (ahead of the curve)
BoD:- 6/9 HC
And currently 7/8 on Normal and 5/8 HC The Eternal Palace

We would like to raid 2 days a week and if the guild do activities out with raids, such as old content achievement runs etc, that’s an added bonus! We’ve not used logs or anything before, as we’ve felt this takes away from the game slightly, it’s not a problem for us if other players use them, it’s just we’ve never used them. We don’t really fancy going into Mythic content. We just want to have a fun experience while raiding.

If you would like to ask anymore questions, you can add me on
bnet - Luctish#1984
Discord - Luctish#5725

Thank you for reading!

1 Like

Hi there, I have just sent you a friend request. I would like to introduce to you and see if there would be a fit. Talk soon !

Updated slightly

Oh you guys seems like our guilds type of ppl! I sent you a friend invite on discord!

can I join a guild with some nice people :slight_smile:

[realm : Doomhammer / Turalyon] Bloodlust/We Go Again is a new guild what has merged from a year old guild Bloodlust and from a month old guild We Go Again. Im the GM of guild We Go Again and a co- GM of our merged guild Bloodlust. We Go Again was at first a simple reroll guild but due to communication errors our previous GM stepped down and our core members moved on. I couldn’t let our guild die and I stepped up. I saw that our realm is low populated and in this enviroment we cant survive alone. I met randomly Bloodlusts GM and we decided to merge to give our guildmembers chance to meet other players with same interests and to help us together achieve our endgame goals.

For me main thing is that everyone should play WoW as they desire. Im not going to put rules on how to level or what are main goals in guild. This is a new guild and depending on guildies wishes its going to change as time goes.

Also one of the main thing is that Im not going to be your babysitter. We are all adults and know how to behave and treat each other. I don’t tolerate bullying (any kind) and Im going to interfere if that’s going on. Guild should be a safe place for everyone.

Our focus in the future is on raids(2x a week – once on a weekday and once on a weekend), pvp, mythic+s and casual fun stuff whatever guildies wish.

IF you have any suggestions how to rule this guild/make it better or have any problems, feel free to talk with me any time. I don’t want any talking behind my back, only to my face so we can solve problems. We need a close knit community to make this guild work.

There is always door out and in. If you feel that our guild isnt enough for you, let me know and move forward. If you feel that you miss us after leaving, talk with me and you can come back. You need to enjoy the game fullest, where ever it is.

Loktar ogar!

B.tag Kplx91#2217

Added you on discord for a chat :). We’d be interested in having you along with us.