Guardian druids ruin BGs

They ruin battlegrounds, they’re far far too tanky and take next to no damage.

1 Like

Are you serious? Try to play one, you will see… Against a class based on physical damage yeah they are tanky, but they can’t do anything to counter magical damages.

a geared guardian dies in 3-4 second against a fire mage, 4-5 second with a destro or a shadow priest full haste.
They also die very quickly against an unholy using army, even a DH can down them with a little help (rogue stun, …) when using rain from above

2 Likes

OP is fury

Me smash, thing die in 2 button spamm

wat, thing not die in 2 button spam, me enrage & 2 button spam

reeee class too op, blizz nerf

( this was made as a joke, don’t take it too seriously )

1 Like

you joking right relly relly bad bg

Just ignore them until everyone else is dead, then nuke them in 5 seconds and /laugh

Hulk SMASH!!! Stoopit blisort arrrrrrrrrr make kuartians so fat!

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I believe that’s the whole point of a tank.

2 Likes

They’re the most enjoyable to kill as a fire mage with Gpyro. They can’t do anything lmao

That depends if the enemies let the mages cast it :wink:

Very serious, mages, locks and spriests are the main classes that can take them down without a problem. Try killing a guardian druid flag carrier as a melee.

good news for you then, sincefire mages and destros always compose half of a bg team, at least:)

At equal gear, a duo palret/assa will easily down a bear too. Actually as a war you posted with the only class which really can’t do anything against a guardian :wink:

Bears are exceptionally strong vs physical damage only, but against any magical damage they’re weak as hell. Plus their single target damage is garbage

-Cries in Asshran- not even getting the frontline buff while dh and other absurds classes reaches 2Mil HP…

2 Likes

4-5 miliseconds*

(/s)

hi trapmens a lot here sey zey finks i am you. now zey kno we are not same.

are you sure ? luke i you fater

no mens i born normal wei an u hach from eg. we not seme. you litel trapmens :grin: :laughing: :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.