Guardian & Feral, Dual Wielding

Dear Blizzard,

Seeing as i was unable to post in the class forums i’ll post it here.

I’m writing you here in the hopes that this will get your attention and eventually be corrected. But i’m as visible on my character playin a Guardian Druid, and have just started leveling a new one since i unlocked zandalari trolls.

During this leveling period i have come to realize that you have kinda screwed us over. By not only making our artifact weapons in this case the Claws of Ursoc and the Feral’s the Fangs of Ashmane. Both of whom are showing the druid DUAL wielding fist weapons / daggerts, which is cool and felt very nice during legion, but the second you leave your artifacts behind. You come to find that those two Druid specs, are incapable of dual wielding weapons and the artifacts were playing you for a fool this entire time.

I am now no longer able to keep my transmog going as what i had designed it to look like with my artifacts, loving to dual wield fist weapons / daggerts, so now i ask of you

Please let us dual wield those two types of weapons again. Otherwise you should not have allowed us those weapons in the first place, just because im a guardian or feral, does not mean i like to stay in form constantly, and i certainly don’t like being forced to carry a ugly polearms or staffs that does not at all fit my ideal transmorg set just because you decided to give us the “dual wield” look for a single expansion, therefore letting me think i could do this going forward.

Once you give a player something, you’ve given it to them. It’s a unfair move to take it away from them again.

#druid #guardian #feral

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.