Guild bank issues

Did a bug report but wanted to know if im alone with this problem, items that cannot be placed in some guild tabs, some that seem to go even being logged in the guild bank tab log but they desepear or dont even show… :disappointed_relieved::confused::expressionless:

Heya,

Which items are causing trouble for you?

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

ok seems that iv gessed the problem its on those items that seem to go in and not showing up ill try to explain as best as i can,lets say an empty “tab” i press on 2 items in my bags to go inside that tab hence occupying 2 slots of that “tab” but 1 doesnt show or is visible for some reason i cant withdraw that item as i cant see it it shows as a blank slot, so afterwards if press any more items in my bags to get in that “tab” that would be the 3rd slot of the tab it doesnt do anything, how can i fix this?!

edit: ok did a repair didnt work, then i deleted cache folder also didnt work, im not very keen on deleting wtf folder but should i try it? will i lose my macros and addon options variables?!

edit 2: deleted cache and wtf folder and still happens theres blank spots on guild vault that supose to be a item how can this be fixed??!!!

1 Like

Hello,
I just wanted to chime in here, cause I was looking for an answer to the exact same problem.
Whenever I try to deposit something, seemingly no matter which character I’m on, in a guild tab one of 3 things happen: (1) instantaneous correct placement, (2) alot of lag either nothing will happen at all or eventually it’ll place the item correctly or (3) the item disappears, but seems to occupy a slot in the tab, at the very least nothing can be put in there afterwards and the item is nowhere to be found.
The items range from gems to mithril to fish, so they’re all over the shop, so I’m guessing it has nothing to do with the item type. However, it leaves the guild tabs unused out of fear the items will disappear, which is to say the least sub-optimal.

Same here, I have submitted a ticket.

I have noticed that when I deposit an item into the bank tab it sometimes is removed from my bag but doesn’t visually appear in the bank tab, when that happens the slot is no longer usable whether you try to right-click it in or manually drag and drop, it looks like the right click option looks for the first “available” slot but as the DB thinks an item is already located there it won’t move the item so from then on any usable slot in order after that you will need to manually drag an item to deposit it.

As Pursemaster said it’s not item specific also it does seem to be random so yes the guild bank is now out of bounds until this issue can be resolved.

Regards
JB

We are having the same problem! We have lost Flask of the Undertows in the guild bank and also some sort of BFA herb (don’t remember which ones).

I was the one who put the herbs in, I remember experiencing extreme lags and then they disappeared, but I could not place any other item on that specific slot after it happened. (The slots seems to have cleared after a while.)

you dont need to stress over its gone, as it log’s on the tab log its there only rended its unusable or visible the “slot” it ended on, but still waiting on a reply on this bug…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::frowning:

Im having the exact same issue, itens keep “disapering” from the Gbank.
Contacted the suport and they fixed a few itens that disapeared, but new ones become invisible, it leaves a fear to use the Gbank out of loosing the materials or gold if the bug keeps happening.