Guild / Community "Two Point Zero"

• Heads up, a bit of a read, but might be worth it for some players looking for friends :slightly_smiling_face: *
    Hello all :smile: With 8.2 on the horizon (next reset) I know that there are a lot of players that are coming back to the game or becoming more active for the new content that 8.2 presents :smile: For you returning / becoming more active players or any players looking for a fresh start, I have recently started a gaming community Discord and a guild in WoW called “Two Point Zero” which players of all levels are welcome to come join (Ragnaros Horde) :smile:
    The core of the community is made up of friends that have been playing together for a while and who are looking to refresh our love for the game :slightly_smiling_face: A very large part of refreshing that love for the game is the company we have whilst playing! So we are looking to grow the community as much as we can with friendly casual players, as well as some players looking to do some higher level content :smile:
    We will hold semi-regular events for players to participate in and have some fun! Some examples of this include but are not limited to; All Guild War Games (friendly BGs / Arenas), Heroic clears, M+, Leveling, and much more :smile: We will even host some tournaments, such as a dual tournament or perhaps a MDI of our own (M+ tournament) with prizes (such as Gold or Mounts) if we get enough people :smile:
    Additionally, we will also be playing Classic WoW once that is released and we already have a decent sized community ready for it’s release if you’d like to join that :smile: We also play other games, League being a popular one, that we would love for you to join too if you play other games :smile:
    If you are interested in joining our community and / or guild, then please comment below or send me a message :smile: I look forward to getting to know you and for you to join our community :smile:
    P.S. if you got through all of that, you’re a legend, thank you so much for your time ^^

Hey,

That was a block of text :rofl:

I’m interested in joining. I’m returning to game after a long break quit mid legion and looking to get back into the social side of wow again

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.